Digital Anarchy Updates ReSizer 2.1
Works Natively in Apple's Final Cut Pro and Motion
For working with SD interlaced footage, ReSizer 2.1 has a Deinterlacer that makes use of motion compensation. Multiple frames of interlaced footage are analyzed and the missing scan lines are intelligently reconstructed. This process produces greater fidelity to the original image. The combination of ReSizer 2.1's smart algorithms and de-interlacing technology makes for unsurpassed quality when increasing the resolution of video, film, or even web podcasts.
Helpful features in ReSizer 2.1 include:
- NEW: Apple FxPlug Architecture: ReSizer 2.1 runs natively in FCP and Motion using Appleà¢Ã¢Â‚Â¬Ã¢Â„Â¢s new plugin architecture.
- NEW: Increased Speed: ReSizer 2.1 is 2 to 3 times faster in FCP than version 2.0.
- User Interface Specific to FCP: The user interface for Final Cut Pro has been modified to better fit FCP's workflow and allow editors to work more efficiently.
- Improved Algorithms: The best algorithms from ReSizer 1.0 were improved, making the UI easier to use and produces better results.
- Deinterlacer: A built-in Deinterlacer uses time estimation to analyze multiple frames and produce a detailed progressive frame from the interlaced footage.
- Resolution Presets: Common HD and film resolutions are included in a Preset Manager, making it easier to incorporate into a busy workflow.
- Pixel Dimensions: Users can now specify the exact dimensions they want the footage to be, instead of fiddling with percentage sliders.
- Improved Fine-Tuning Controls: Easily adjust the scaled output by modifying the algorithm parameters, making it easier to customize ReSizer for specific footage.
Regularly priced at USD $149, ReSizer 2.1 will be available for USD $99 through November 10th, 2006. Current ReSizer 1.0 customers can upgrade to version 2.1 for USD $99, on sale for USD $79 through Nov. 10th, 2006. The 2.1 update is free for current ReSizer 2.0 owners; customers should contact Digital Anarchy for update instructions.
ReSizer works in After Effects 5.0 and higher, Final Cut Pro 4.0 and higher, Motion 2.0 and Premiere Pro 2.0. The plug-in runs on all variants of Macintosh OS X and Windows 98ME-XP Pro. Demo filters and samples are available at