Jean-Marc Demmer steps up to answer Five Questions.
1. What are you working on today?
The new HP “hands campaign” commercial
2. What have you found is the best tool or innovation that has come out in the last year?
The red digital camera
3. The project (film, television, commercial or music video) that most impressed you in the last year? Why?
Enfermà©s dehors, a French movie directed by Albert Dupontel. Good humor and excellent performances.
4. The best or favorite project that you worked on in the past year? And why?
HP “Michel Gondry” (directed by Olivier Gondry). I love the mix of different techniques.
5. Name the top 4 artists on your iPod?
RECENT PROJECT: HP Hands
Eight VFX has reunited with frequent collaborator Olivier Gondry on "Vera Wang: The Empress of Style" – the first of a new three-spot HP campaign from the director via Goodby, Silverstein & Partners/SF. Eight is providing visual effects on all three spots.