Boris FX Ships Final Effects Complete 5.0 for AE
Major update to legendary effects package adds award-winning Boris FX technology, multi-processing acceleration, 16 bit color and Intel-Mac support.
The new FEC release offers a modernized workspace for optimal effects creation. Contextual tools and onscreen widgets streamline effects workflow while the multi-processor acceleration increases the FEC package performance by up to 30%. Rounding off the FEC 5 for AE package are the 800 plus preset effects which can be used to quickly create professional quality transitions and composites or modified to create a more unique look. The presets can be shared with other Boris users, working with different Boris packages on different hosts and platforms.
- Host Support: Adobe CS 3 for After Effects operating on Intel-Mac and Windows Vista
- Multi-processor acceleration increases effects production
- Boris Motion Tracker and Pixel Chooser borrowed from BCC allow users to selectively apply filters to specific areas of the image. The method is superior to layer duplication and masking because it is more flexible and efficient.
- New FEC Native Parameter UI sports new control groups, contextual controls, on-screen widgets, custom controls and many other improvements. All parameter options are now readily available as native parameters without a need to open modal dialog windows.
- Load and Save Presets allow users to carry and use their favorite effects with other Boris applications in other supported hosts on Windows or Macintosh.
- The built-in Electronic Help system provides comprehensive information to maximize productivity.
- Ã¢Â€Â¢Auto-animation in many of the transitions
- Ã¢Â€Â¢Extensive new controls in FEC Hair such as the ability to generate
- curly hair as well as the ability to modulate the gravity direction
- across the image based on a gradient map
- New controls in FEC Bubbles include drift direction, particle randomness, and source texture pinning. In addition, FEC Bubbles now includes a Deflector point to create regions with no bubbles.
- Better lighting controls in Mr Mercury, Blobblylize, Glue Gun, Glass, and Ball Action
- Two new particle types in Particle Systems II – Advanced Sphere and Advanced Lens. These new particle types allow you to generate different looking spheres with more extensive lighting control.
- New bend styles added to the FEC Bender menu