Digieffects Launches Aged Film for only $29
Professional Level Functionality at Breakthrough Pricing
According to Robert Sharp, president of Digieffects, “We priced Aged Film at only $29 because we’re offering it as an ‘a la carte’ plugin. In the past, we created product packages with dozens of plugins which cost hundreds of dollars and were not affordable to the everyday budget. Even though Aged Film is only $29 we haven’t sacrificed anything – you still get all the quality, speed and functionality that all the big-time Hollywood pros get.”
Features & Benefits
- New host support: Grass Valley Edius*
- Supports a wide range of other host applications including Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Combustion, and Boris RED.
- Includes the ability to customize characteristics such as grain, dust, scratches, frame jitter and color and all those little details that tell the viewer that they’re looking at historical footage.
- The ability to deinterlace and control source blend and random seed.
- All effects are rendered in 16bpc.
- All Aged Film effects can be animated over time in After Effects.
- Includes dozens of presets such as 8mm, armageddon, grandpa’s attic, old home video, scratched film, shaky projector, speakeasy, the 70s and much more.
- Fast rendering.
- Volume discounts and floating site licenses available for multiple installations (limited or unlimited users).
- At $29, it’s much cheaper than a time machine.
Bundles with Red Giant Software Magic Bullet Looks, Magic Bullet Quick Looks
Aged Film is also offered in money-saving bundles with Red Giant Software’s Magic Bullet Looks and Magic Bullet Quick Looks.
Pricing and AvailabilityAged Film is available immediately from Digieffects and its resellers for $29. The Aged Film/Magic Bullet Quick Looks bundle is priced at $109 ($19 savings) while the Aged Film/Magic Bullet Looks bundle is $399 ($29 savings).
For more information: digieffects.com.