Waves Unveils C6 Multiband Compressor
With four crossover and two floating bands plus a sidechain feature, Waves C6 is an essential sound-shaping plug-in for studio, live sound and post production
The C6 is hugely versatile and will find use among studio, live sound and post production engineers. For mixing and mastering in the studio, the C6 gives users the power to shape any sound, with creative compression, dynamic EQ, flexible sidechaining and more. For live sound, the C6 provides total control over dynamics and EQ, from feedback management to in-depth vocal shaping. For auto-ducking of music and ambience under speech in a post production setting, the C6 sidechain lets users carve out just the vocal frequency range, instead of attenuating the entire signal.
- Internal/external sidechain per band
- Individual band Listen mode
- Four crossover bands plus two floating bands
- Dynamic EQ, compression and expansion
- Double precision bit resolution processing
- ARC Auto Release Control
- Up to 24-bit, 192kHz resolution
- Mono and Stereo components
- Supports TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- PC- and Mac-compatible
Waves C6 Multiband Compressor is available separately (U.S. MSRP USD 400 Native/800 TDM) and as part of the Waves Mercury bundle. Mercury V7 owners covered by Waves Update Plan receive the C6 at no additional charge.
For more information: www.waves.com.