Imagineer to Debut Mocha Pro Update at SIGGRAPH
New Features Include Expanded Global Character and Keyboard Support
Imagineer Systems is set to show Mocha Pro v3.2 at SIGGRAPH next week, a new release featuring bug fixes and expanded international character and keyboard support.
Also during the show, Imagineer's booth will be hosting visual-effects artists from Legend 3D, who will demonstrate the use of Mocha Pro in shots from Man of Steel, and trainer Steve Wright will be there every day at 2 p.m. to demonstrate his Mocha Pro/Nuke workflow.
Here's Imagineer's list of updates in Mocha Pro v3.2.
- Global character and keyboard support: Unicode-enabled, supporting project, footage, layer names and file paths in any language;
- Fixes in licensing deactivation issues related to OS X Mountain Lion;
- Fixes in tracking export issues with interlaced projects for AE and FCP;
- Fixes in stabilized and inverted tracking export;
- 3D Camera exporter now exports nulls with names and accuracy identifiers to both After Effects and FBX for Nuke, C4D;
- Updated Mocha 3D track import plug-in for After Effects (v1.1);
- Many more improvements in all areas of the software.