- ProMax Upgrades Workstation Line-Up to Max of 24 Cores
- Convergent Design Updates Odyssey7/7Q Firmware
- Analysts, VFX Leaders See Virtualization As Driving Force in CG Industry
- ADAPT Organizers Update SIGGRAPH on Anti-Tax Subsidy Campaign
- Shot by Shot: Detailed VFX Work for Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
Category Archives: Technology
5485 articles found
The more I work with Combustion 4, the harder it is to review. It just does so many things, so well, and I have such little space. In simple terms, Combustion 4 is Autodesk's way of bringing you top drawer
3ds Max 8 is the latest version of Autodesk's 3D modeling, animation and rendering software, which has been used during post-production on such recent films as Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Fantastic Four.
Network Music, a unit of BMG, has introduced a new collection in its UBM music library line. Produced in Germany by renowned European composers, UBM combines the wide dynamic range of a large production library with a splash of European flavor.
The first in a series of four new CD collections from GMP Music, AV 300 Driven To Extreme, is full of big strings, driving drums and plenty of full synth effects, making it ideal for long-form action movies.