- Maryann Brandon and Mary Jo Markey on Cutting Star Trek: Into Darkness
- Q&A: Ntropic’s Nate Robinson on Marco Brambilla’s Creation [Megaplex] 3D
- Autodesk Upgrades Smoke 2013 with Blackmagic IO
- Red Giant’s BulletProof Enters Free Public Beta
- Haunting Melissa Is a Horror Show Crafted for iPad and iPhone
Category Archives: Press Release City
3360 articles found
At the 2006 CES (Consumer Electronics Show), DTS, Inc. (NASDAQ: DTSI) will premiere DTS-HD Master Audio, the company's high definition surround sound solution for next generation high definition media.
e-on software, the leading developer of natural 3D environment solutions, announced the upcoming availability of the much anticipated xStream (formerly known as xFusion) line of plug-ins. Vue 5 xStream is a suite of plug-ins that enable the seamless integration of Vue environments into Autodesk 3DS Max and Alias Maya projects.
"When you give up the ability to decide for yourself, you give up what makes you, you." This is the closing quote from one of the ads in a new campaign for The Office of National Drug Control Policy, which was edited by Final Cut.
Back in November, in announcing the launch of its new campaign promoting the launch of the 2006 Lexus IS sport sedan, Los Angeles-based advertising agency Team One's executive producer Jack Epsteen said that his team's goal was to make each campaign element unique.