- Maryann Brandon and Mary Jo Markey on Cutting Star Trek: Into Darkness
- Q&A: Ntropic’s Nate Robinson on Marco Brambilla’s Creation [Megaplex] 3D
- Autodesk Upgrades Smoke 2013 with Blackmagic IO
- Red Giant’s BulletProof Enters Free Public Beta
- Haunting Melissa Is a Horror Show Crafted for iPad and iPhone
Category Archives: Video
430 articles found
Nvidia's Greg Estes on the latest in Cuda graphics acceleration, the Maximus platform and more.
Tiffen's Carey Duffy on the Studio Prime Award-winning IRND + GlimmerGlass filters, the death of film, and more.
Jim Sanfilippo shows us the new Nila Varsa and upgraded Boxer with 15% more light and DC input.
Ira Tiffen talks about infrared attenuation in Schneider Optics Platinum IRND filters and the new True Streak technology.
Garrett Brown tells us about the Steadicam designed for GoPros, the Solo "hybrid" rig for the new normal of one-man camera crews, and the new Steadicam level box.
Cooke Chairman Les Zellan talks anamorphic primes, the Cooke look, and beating digital "homogenization."
Zacuto's Steve Weiss and Jens Bogehegn highlight the foldable Enforcer DSLR rig and Recoil handheld DSLR rig.
Michel Suissa talks professional solutions from The Studio at B&H.
Vivek Garg and Ben Pfeifer give us a crash course in the open model for licensing footage through Shutterstock.
Steve Turner shows us the 1030 fluid head and more.