Total Training for Adobe Premiere Pro CS4: Essentials
will get you up and running fast as a well rounded editor. After watching this training, you will know all about the Premiere Pro interface, how to import various types of video and other media, plus how to edit your work, and polish your project with graphics. In addition, you'll also learn how to fine tune audio with Premiere Pro's array of audio tools and export your project to DVD or as a media file to be shared on the Internet. This training is just what you need to learn the fundamentals Premiere Pro CS4 fast!Platform:
Windows and Mac OSFormat:
DVD-ROM and onlineRunning Time:
5.5 hours, 1 DVDLevel:
Beginner to Intermediate
Jason Barbosa is an editor and director who honed his production skills at William Paterson University. After studying Communication, Broadcast and Film, he began freelancing on small productions in New York City, building up his arsenal of production equipment, before eventually going it on his own. He currently produces events, music videos and promotional videos for stand-up comedians.
- Discover how to import media onto your drive to edit.
- Find out how to orient yourself to the tools needed to edit video and audio.
- Learn how to work with graphics to create titles.
- Get and introduction to the basics of Animation.
- Learn how to export your media to DVD and various video formats.
- Explore the many output options including video to tape, disc, and web formats