This Webinar is now archived and ready for streaming.
For all its advantages, the transition to digital video workflows has also come with many challenges. In particular, the increasing demand for HD is pushing storage systems to the max. What’s the best way to deal with storage overload, unprotected assets and an expanding mix of proprietary formats? By giving archiving a new, central role in your digital workflow, you can address these concerns before they delay a project or cost you a client.
During this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Preserve and protect your existing content throughout the workflow
- Preserve digitally captured or other raw footage in the archive
- Encourage your editors and producers to archive, search and retrieve content directly
- Reduce content clutter in shared work areas with automatic archiving
- Set up multi-tier archives with a one-step, two-stage process