Brought to you by StudioDaily and Harmonic
The roles of metadata and asset management in file based production workflows are and active area of evolution. this webinar, the third in a series sponsored by Harmonic on file-based production storage best practices, will focus on opportunities for driving workflow automation, sharing work between facilities, as well as improving production quality and value.
- The connection between metadata and asset management
- How to distinguish between different types of metadata
- How to use metadata to improve the speed and accuracy of workflows
- Best practices for metadata storage
- The evolving role of metadata in multi-facility production
Speaker: Matthew Rehrer, Product Manager, Harmonic
Matthew Rehrer joined Harmonic via the acquisition of Omneon in 2010. His role at Harmonic continues the work he began at Omneon, providing direction for products that empower digital content creation, management, and delivery. Prior to joining Omneon in 2005, he worked in Silicon Graphics’ Telco Media Engineering team on asset management, media servers, and clustered storage. Earlier in his career, he was part of an effort to productize production tools originally used in-house at Industrial Light and Magic.
Click here to view the archived webinar on demand.