No content-creation technology has generated more heat in recent memory than stereoscopic 3D. The local multiplex is showing movies in stereo and cable channels are starting to pop up with 3D programming, but if your name isn't Jeffrey Katzenberg or James Cameron, it may take a while for the path to profitability for 3D stereo to become clear. How can you develop your skills and your portfolio while making sure the market will support your investments?
This webinar will take a look at the current state of the industry. Working producers and cinematographers will share their experiences on both the production and distribution sides of the stereo 3D equation, looking at what's working, what's not, and what they know about where the market is heading. We'll look at the realities of today's marketplace for stereographic content and the business plans that will support it.
You'll learn about ...
- Developing your skills at a reasonable pace
- Ensuring a return on your investment
- Pre-selling your work
- Choosing salable subjects
- Generating auxiliary revenue streams from your footage
- Finding non-traditional outlets for programming
- Assessing the market today and in the future
President and CEO, Artbeats
Randall Dark Productions
Stereo 3D Producer, PLF