- 4K Cameras: What’s the State of the Art in 2014?
- Polecam/Antelope Camera Rig Captures 350 fps Underwater
- Editor Dody Dorn on Fury‘s Wrenching Mortal Combat
- Avid Says 3,200 Users Are Paying for Media Composer Subscriptions
- People & Places: Alan Tudyk Directs, Austin’s New Film Studio, The Foundry’s Mischief and More
Tag Archives: depth of field
1 article found
Ansel Adams would have turned 111 today. In 1983, a year before the legendary photographer died, he caught a glimmer of the coming digital revolution. "I am sure the next step will be the electronic image, and I hope I …