- Maryann Brandon and Mary Jo Markey on Cutting Star Trek: Into Darkness
- Q&A: Ntropic’s Nate Robinson on Marco Brambilla’s Creation [Megaplex] 3D
- Autodesk Upgrades Smoke 2013 with Blackmagic IO
- Red Giant’s BulletProof Enters Free Public Beta
- Haunting Melissa Is a Horror Show Crafted for iPad and iPhone
Tag Archives: feature craft
5 articles found
Nancy, from Mettle, makers of ShapeShifter AE, shows you how to create the die-cast title effect seen in the most recent trailer for Sony/Columbia Pictures' The Amazing Spider-Man, coming this summer.
Director Chris Kenneally and producer Keanu Reeves traveled the globe, interviewing cinematic luminaries - Martin Scorsese, James Cameron and Christopher Nolan, for starters - about the ongoing digital revolution.
We talked to The Poltergeist and The Hunt for Red October sound designer, who has been licensing his vast library of custom and commissioned recorded effects since the early 1990s, about the joys of resurrecting the Moog, finding sounds that defy description and recording surround sound in the field.
Based in Manhattan and Huntington, Long Island, Jalbert Productions International (JPI) has a pedigree in sports filmmaking that dates back more than 35 years, to the filming of Downhill Racer in 1969. Film & Video asked director Jay Jalbert about craft, technology, and what's next.