Makers of third-party Matrox-enabled ingest/playout servers, graphics systems and more can now support Avid workflows
Key features of the Matrox DSX platforms
· Modular architecture gives developers the flexibility to meet technical and price targets
· Multi-channel HD and SD video/audio I/O support from a single card including 3 Gb/s for 1080p
· Extensive native codec support in HD and SD including DV, D10 for IMX, HDV, DVCPRO HD, MPEG-2 4:2:2, MPEG-2 4:2:2:4 YUVA, MPEG HD for XDCAM HD, MPEG HD422 for XDCAM HD422, AVC-Intra for P2, H.264, Apple ProRes, and Avid DNxHD
· Cross platform file format support ‘ MXF, MOV, AVI, MPG, etc.
· Multi-layer onboard HD scaler/compositor
· Professional realtime effects including sub-pixel 2D/3D DVE, color correction, chroma/luma keying, graphics overlay, smooth speed changes, etc.
· Application development support by a team of dedicated, experienced engineers
The Matrox DSX SDK with support for Avid DNxHD is available to developers now.
Did you enjoy this article? Sign up to receive the StudioDaily Fix eletter containing the latest stories, including news, videos, interviews, reviews and more.