New Features Include Expanded Global Character and Keyboard Support
Imagineer Systems is set to show Mocha Pro v3.2 at SIGGRAPH next week, a new release featuring bug fixes and expanded international character and keyboard support.
Also during the show, Imagineer's booth will be hosting visual-effects artists from Legend 3D, who will demonstrate the use of Mocha Pro in shots from Man of Steel, and trainer Steve Wright will be there every day at 2 p.m. to demonstrate his Mocha Pro/Nuke workflow.
Here's Imagineer's list of updates in Mocha Pro v3.2.
- Global character and keyboard support: Unicode-enabled, supporting project, footage, layer names and file paths in any language;
- Fixes in licensing deactivation issues related to OS X Mountain Lion;
- Fixes in tracking export issues with interlaced projects for AE and FCP;
- Fixes in stabilized and inverted tracking export;
- 3D Camera exporter now exports nulls with names and accuracy identifiers to both After Effects and FBX for Nuke, C4D;
- Updated Mocha 3D track import plug-in for After Effects (v1.1);
- Many more improvements in all areas of the software.
Did you enjoy this article? Sign up to receive the StudioDaily Fix eletter containing the latest stories, including news, videos, interviews, reviews and more.