Dolby Vision-Ready Canon DPV-3120 4K HDR Reference Display Is Due in November
HDR colorists will soon have a new option in the color suite with the arrival of Canon’s new flagship...
Apantac Adds HDMI 2.0 to Broadcast Multiviewers
Acknowledging a trend toward interfacing broadcast equipment with off-the-shelf consumer display hardware, Apantac said it has added HDMI 2.0...
Blackmagic Design Finalizes Resolve 16.0 but Keeps the New Features Coming
Can’t stop, won’t stop: Blackmagic Design today announced the final release of DaVinci Resolve 16.0 and then immediately opened...
- Adobe Auto Reframe to Add AI-Driven Reformatting for Social Media to Premiere Pro
- Dolby Vision-Ready Canon DPV-3120 4K HDR Reference Display Is Due in November
- MTI FIlm Updates Cortex v5.2 for New Dolby Vision Displays, Blackmagic/ProRes Raw, and More
- Q&A: Colorist Jérôme Cloutier on Xavier Dolan’s Cannes Competitor Matthias and Maxime and More
- Company 3 Acquires New York’s Sixteen19
- Student Internship - Brand Design - Summer 2018 - Gensler - Newport Beach, CA
- Graphic Designer / Videographer - Qualis Health - Seattle, WA
- Global Markets Operational Risk Officer - BNP Paribas - New York, New York
- Director of Marketing and Enrollment Services - Oregon State University Extended Campus - Corvallis, OR