Calling the Ape Experts: How Dr. Pogo from Netflix’s The Umbrella Academy Was Created
There’s a new superhero family streaming through the airwaves, and they are unique. Developed for Netflix by Steve Blackman...
Editing in the Spider-Verse: How Key Scenes Changed on the Way to the Screen
“Animation is an iterative process, and it’s changing every step of the way,” said editor Robert Fisher Jr. at...
Territory Studio on the Spooky Future Tech Designs Behind Syfy/Netflix SF-Horror Series Nightflyers
American writer George R.R. Martin may be best known for having written the fantasy novels on which Game of...
- New Plug-in Takes Photoshop Drawings from 2D to 3D in Maya
- After Earnings Release, Nvidia Execs Say Real-Time Ray Tracing is the Future
- Calling the Ape Experts: How Dr. Pogo from Netflix’s The Umbrella Academy Was Created
- Pixar RenderMan v22.5 Updates Include a Rewritten Houdini Plug-in
- Allegorithmic Substance Designer Is Updated with a New Core Engine
- Google Cloud Releases Zync Render v2.0 with V-Ray Support for C4D
- Podcast: Cinematographer Nicola Pecorini on (Finally) Shooting Terry Gilliam’s The Man Who Killed Don Quixote
- OpenEXR, OpenCue Become Academy Software Foundation Projects
- Substance Painter Introduces Evolving Brushes, Material Blending and Real-Time Sculpting
- Editing in the Spider-Verse: How Key Scenes Changed on the Way to the Screen
- Student Internship - Brand Design - Summer 2018 - Gensler - Newport Beach, CA
- Graphic Designer / Videographer - Qualis Health - Seattle, WA
- Global Markets Operational Risk Officer - BNP Paribas - New York, New York
- Director of Marketing and Enrollment Services - Oregon State University Extended Campus - Corvallis, OR