For $1495, Matrox Convert DVI Plus Lets Broadcasters Easily and Economically Get Skype, YouTube, and Mobile Phone Videos to Air
Matrox Convert DVI Plus controls are provided via an intuitive PC-based graphical user interface which can include a live preview pane for scaling and positioning in context. By simply dragging a mouse, rather than fiddling with buttons on the unit itself, you can choose to output the entire screen or a region-of-interest of any size. Premium features such as a flicker reduction filter, customizable presets with user-assignable hotkeys, password protection, SD pixel aspect ratio compensation, and a stand-alone mode ensure optimal flexibility for many different applications.
Product Demonstration Webinar
Registration is now open for two identical sessions of the Matrox Convert DVI Plus webinar which will be held February 10. The webinar will include a comprehensive product demonstration and tips and tricks to help attendees make the most of computer-based content in broadcast and live event applications.
Key features of Matrox Convert DVI Plus
· DVI-D input up to 1920 x 1200
· Digital outputs: HD/SD SDI
· Analog outputs: HD/SD analog component, S-Video, and composite
· SD analog black burst (bi-level) or HD tri-level genlock with timing offset controls
· Simultaneous analog and digital video output
· Stereo audio input can be embedded into the SDI output signal
· Realtime hardware upscaling and downscaling with proper color space and aspect ratio conversion
· Region-of-interest support including scaling, positioning, and panning with realtime output update
· Background color selection including super black and super white for downstream keying applications
· Can operate as a stand-alone appliance
· Advanced features such as an anti-flicker filter, customizable presets, password protection, and SD pixel aspect ratio compensation
· Three-year hardware warranty and complimentary telephone support
Price and availability
Matrox Convert DVI Plus, priced at $1495 US ( £1049, Ã¢Â‚Â¬1299) not including local taxes, will be available in March 2011 through a worldwide network of authorized dealers.
Did you enjoy this article? Sign up to receive the StudioDaily Fix eletter containing the latest stories, including news, videos, interviews, reviews and more.