- Convergent Design Updates Odyssey7/7Q Firmware
- Analysts, VFX Leaders See Virtualization As Driving Force in CG Industry
- ADAPT Organizers Update SIGGRAPH on Anti-Tax Subsidy Campaign
- Shot by Shot: Detailed VFX Work for Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
- Academy Releases Shortlist of Sci-Tech Oscar Candidates
Category Archives: News Reel
3079 articles found
The series, about the rise of the PC era in the early 1980s, was not a breakout, opening with soft 1.2 million viewers and a 0.34 demo rating, but attracted what the network said was a committed core audience.
The film is described as a reworking of the biblical tale from the animals' point of view, following an outcast aardvark named Gilbert who must leads a ragtag group of creatures to the ark in time to escape the flood.
Documentary filmmakers take note: Sundance Institute invites you to its inaugural day-long ShortsLab in Los Angeles. The program is slated for September 13 at LA's independent rep house Cinefamily, and will focus on short-form documentary films.
Rep. Judy Chu (D-Calif.) and 34 other members of California’s congressional delegation are urging Gov. Jerry Brown to sign legislation that would expand the state’s film and TV incentive program to $400 million in tax credits per year.