IBC in a Nutshell: A Workflow Show, with HDR, IMF and (Blackmagic) Raw Among the Hot Topics
Attendance at IBC 2018 reached 55,884, show organizers said — down slightly from a record-breaking 57,669 reported last year....
How Does Blockchain Affect Media and Entertainment? IBM Takes the Stage at IBC to Explain
One of the biggest buzzwords in technology today is blockchain. That’s partly due to marketing hype spurred by its association...
Arri Releases Stellar App for Lighting Control On Set
Arri made it easier to control and coordinate its SkyPanel LED soft lights and L-Series LED fresnels with Stellar,...
Press Releases >>
- SIGGRAPH 2018 Spotlights Women in Computer Graphics >>
- DJI Lowers Prices For Amazon Prime Day Drone Promotion >>
- Vicon Motion Capture Technology Gives Doctor Strange The Magic Touch >>
- Video Devices’ PIX-E5 Takes Flight with Helifilm Drone to Capture Spectacular Images over Scandinavia >>
- International Cinematographers Guild to Host Drone Panel at NAB Show New York >>
- SIGGRAPH 2018 Computer Animation Festival to Present ‘Next Generation’ of Storytelling >>
- StudioDaily to Launch Product-Based Video News Service at NAB >>
- LeddarTech Launches LeddarVu, a New Scalable Platform Towards High-Resolution LiDAR >>
- All-new ProDrenalin V2+ Advanced Action Camera and Aerial Drone Video Optimizer Software Effortlessly Transforms Janky Videos Into Great Movies >>
- Quantum to Showcase Expanded Media Workflow Capabilities of StorNext-Powered Solutions at IBC2016 >>