NIM Labs Releases v3.0 of Its Studio Management Software Platform
NIM Labs said today that it had released NIM 3.0, the latest version of its studio management software platform...
Creating the Semi-Permanent 2018 Titles
For 16 years, Semi-Permanent has been bringing together artists from all over the globe for a three-day design conference devoted to...
VES Society Names Barron, Cox, Curry, Debevec, Fink 2018 Fellows
The Visual Effects Society (VES) named a roster of VFX professionals to its latest class of VES Fellows. The...
- Adobe Buys 3D Textures and Materials Specialist Allegorithmic
- Autodesk Releases Maya 2019 with Faster Performance and Better Real-Time Previews
- Visual Effects Society Nominates Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War, Netflix Series Lost in Space for Six Awards
- Tel Aviv’s Yambo Studio on Round-the-World Workflow Done Right
- Digital Domain Makes Montréal Its Ninth Location
- Foundry Ships Nuke 11.3 with Improved Collaborative Workflow, Optimized Particle Sims
- Review: Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Mobile Workstation
- Academy Releases Preliminary List of VFX Oscar Contenders
- Nvidia Announces Titan RTX, Calling It ‘World’s Most Powerful Desktop GPU’
- Chaos Group Acquires V-Ray for Maxon Cinema 4D, Releases V-Ray for Unreal
- Student Internship - Brand Design - Summer 2018 - Gensler - Newport Beach, CA
- Graphic Designer / Videographer - Qualis Health - Seattle, WA
- Global Markets Operational Risk Officer - BNP Paribas - New York, New York
- Director of Marketing and Enrollment Services - Oregon State University Extended Campus - Corvallis, OR