AMC’s The Terror Puts Creature-Feature Production Value on the TV Screen
Dan Simmons has won acclaim for his many science fiction and horror novels, but while his Hyperion series has...
Foundry Reveals Pricing, More Details on Athera VFX-Studio-in-the-Cloud
With today’s official launch of Athera, its new VFX-studio-in-the-cloud offering for both software and computing power, Foundry has finally released...
How Job, Joris & Marieke Covered Decades of Amsterdam’s History in Just Over One Animated Minute
Job Roggeveen, Joris Oprins and Marieke Blaauw were all studying product design at the Design Academy Eindhoven, in the Netherlands,...
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- How This No-Budget Indie Short Staged a Gargoyles Chase Scene in Manhattan
- Five Questions: Creative Director and Motion Designer Tuesday McGowan on Women and Motion Graphics
- Nimble Collective to Offer Toon Boom Animation Software on Its Cloud-Based Production Platform
- Industrial Light & Magic Head Rob Bredow to Keynote Siggraph
- Student Internship - Brand Design - Summer 2018 - Gensler - Newport Beach, CA
- Graphic Designer / Videographer - Qualis Health - Seattle, WA
- Global Markets Operational Risk Officer - BNP Paribas - New York, New York
- Director of Marketing and Enrollment Services - Oregon State University Extended Campus - Corvallis, OR