This VR “Extravaganza” Is Immersive, but Highly Problematic
Imagine a puppet show — a really horrible puppet show that’s badly acted, offensive in pretty much every way...
VFX Supervisor Charley Henley on updating Aliens for Alien: Covenant
When he first sat down with director Ridley Scott to discuss planning visual effects for Alien: Covenant, VFX supervisor Charley...
How Avere Systems Helps VFX Scale Up Render Farms on Premise and in the Cloud
Shortly after releasing its first storage appliances back in 2009, Avere Systems products caught on with visual effects facilities,...
- Toronto’s Tendril Prepared for the Demands of American Gods with a New GPU Render Farm
- Jon Peddie Research Sees Flat Road Ahead for Computer Graphics Market
- SIGGRAPH 2017 Emerging Technologies: What’s Waiting in the Wings?
- Halon Entertainment Names Chris Ferriter CEO
- This VR “Extravaganza” Is Immersive, but Highly Problematic
- Rhythm and Hues Co-Founder John Hughes Opens PH D in L.A.
- Apple’s New iMac Pro Is Coming in December
- VFX Supervisor Charley Henley on updating Aliens for Alien: Covenant
- How Avere Systems Helps VFX Scale Up Render Farms on Premise and in the Cloud
- Faceware Live Real-Time Animation Software Gets v2.5 Update
- Computer Based Training (CBT) Specialist - MCCTT - Las Vegas, NV - CSRA - Las Vegas, NV
- Sr. Software Developer - CSRA - Merrifield, VA
- Senior Graphic Designer - American Speech-Language-Hearing Association - Rockville, MD
- Technology Resource Associate - University of Missouri - St. Louis - Nashville|TN|United States