SIGGRAPH Wrap-Up: Machine Learning, Better VR and Brain-Controlled Gaming
SIGGRAPH 2017 was a hit. More than 16,500 attendees visited the conference and exhibition at the Los Angeles Convention Center...
Autodesk Reveals Slate of SIGGRAPH Updates
Autodesk released a full slate of updates at SIGGRAPH 2017 with a mandate of streamlining production and increasing flexibility,...
Massive Previews v9.0, Adds Horse & Rider Agent
Crowd simulation software vendor Massive said the forthcoming Massive Prime Version 9.0 will include a new universal plug-in that...
Press Releases >>
- StudioDaily to Launch Product-Based Video News Service at NAB >>
- LeddarTech Launches LeddarVu, a New Scalable Platform Towards High-Resolution LiDAR >>
- All-new ProDrenalin V2+ Advanced Action Camera and Aerial Drone Video Optimizer Software Effortlessly Transforms Janky Videos Into Great Movies >>
- Quantum to Showcase Expanded Media Workflow Capabilities of StorNext-Powered Solutions at IBC2016 >>
- Digigram’s Compact AQORD *HEVC-DEC Decoders Reduce Cost of 4K/UHD and Multiple-HD-Stream Video Contribution >>
- Vicon Motion Capture Technology Gives Doctor Strange The Magic Touch >>
- Video Devices’ PIX-E5 Takes Flight with Helifilm Drone to Capture Spectacular Images over Scandinavia >>
- International Cinematographers Guild to Host Drone Panel at NAB Show New York >>
- EditShare Tells Its Flow Story at IBC2016 >>
- PESA and VIQ Unveil Collaborative Multi-Channel Live Event Capture Playback System >>