Cooke Plans New S7/i, Panchro/i Classic Lens Lengths for 2018
Cooke announced new focal lengths of its S7/i Full Frame Plus and Panchro/i Classic lens lines that the company...
Cinematographer Manuel Billeter on the Noir Atmosphere of Marvel’s Jessica Jones Season 2
Marvel’s Netflix series Jessica Jones includes strong noir elements, such as a cynical antihero who runs a detective agency, suffers...
DP Neville Kidd on Shooting Large-Scale SF on a Budget for Netflix’s Altered Carbon
Novelist Richard Morgan’s Altered Carbon posits a distant future in which lives can be extended by porting consciousness into...
- Eight Cars, Six Cameras, Full Circle: Shooting Mercedes-Benz at 20K for One of the Largest Screens in the World
- Cooke Plans New S7/i, Panchro/i Classic Lens Lengths for 2018
- Cinematographer Manuel Billeter on the Noir Atmosphere of Marvel’s Jessica Jones Season 2
- DP Neville Kidd on Shooting Large-Scale SF on a Budget for Netflix’s Altered Carbon
- 2018 HPA Tech Retreat: What We Heard About HDR, HFR, ATSC 3.0, ACESnext and More
- AJA Ships 2 TB Pak 2000 SSD Media for Ki Pro Ultra Recording Devices
- Directors Joshua Bonnetta and J.P. Sniadecki on Their Challenging Non-Fiction El Mar La Mar
- New Panasonic AU-EVA1 Firmware Adds All-Intraframe Recording, Raw Output, and More
- SSD for Our Most Critical Applications? It’s Time.
- Roger Deakins Wins ASC Feature Film Award for Blade Runner 2049
- Student Internship - Brand Design - Summer 2018 - Gensler - Newport Beach, CA
- Graphic Designer / Videographer - Qualis Health - Seattle, WA
- Global Markets Operational Risk Officer - BNP Paribas - New York, New York
- Director of Marketing and Enrollment Services - Oregon State University Extended Campus - Corvallis, OR