NAB Wrap-up: 8K, E-sports, Full-Frame Cameras, HDR, and Goggles-Free Immersion
What was new at NAB 2018? Not a whole lot. I don’t mean to be glib about it. Sure, NAB...
NAB 2018: What’s Next? Is Lighting Gel Obsolete?
Look, there’s a lot not to like about NAB: The teeming hordes pressed flesh to flesh, the borderline-extortionate hotel...
Blackmagic Updates Resolve with Fusion VFX Software
Every year as NAB gets under way, one of the questions on editors’ lips is: what does Da Vinci...
Press Releases >>
- StudioDaily to Launch Product-Based Video News Service at NAB >>
- LeddarTech Launches LeddarVu, a New Scalable Platform Towards High-Resolution LiDAR >>
- All-new ProDrenalin V2+ Advanced Action Camera and Aerial Drone Video Optimizer Software Effortlessly Transforms Janky Videos Into Great Movies >>
- Quantum to Showcase Expanded Media Workflow Capabilities of StorNext-Powered Solutions at IBC2016 >>
- Digigram’s Compact AQORD *HEVC-DEC Decoders Reduce Cost of 4K/UHD and Multiple-HD-Stream Video Contribution >>
- Vicon Motion Capture Technology Gives Doctor Strange The Magic Touch >>
- Video Devices’ PIX-E5 Takes Flight with Helifilm Drone to Capture Spectacular Images over Scandinavia >>
- International Cinematographers Guild to Host Drone Panel at NAB Show New York >>
- EditShare Tells Its Flow Story at IBC2016 >>
- PESA and VIQ Unveil Collaborative Multi-Channel Live Event Capture Playback System >>