Production Designer Paul Harrod Gets into the Details of Isle of Dogs
Director Wes Anderson’s new stop-motion animated film, Isle of Dogs, is built on a foundation of Japanese cultural imagery,...
Eight Cars, Six Cameras, Full Circle: Shooting Mercedes-Benz at 20K for One of the Largest Screens in the World
For 360-degree video on a grand scale, the gold standard right now may be the big screen at Atlanta’s Mercedes-Benz...
Cinematographer Manuel Billeter on the Noir Atmosphere of Marvel’s Jessica Jones Season 2
Marvel’s Netflix series Jessica Jones includes strong noir elements, such as a cynical antihero who runs a detective agency, suffers...
More Creativity >>
- Toto: Africa (playing in an empty shopping centre)
- How Steven Spielberg Got Inside the OASIS for Ready Player One
- Primestream to Debut Cloud-Based Review and Approval Tools at NAB
- Eight Cars, Six Cameras, Full Circle: Shooting Mercedes-Benz at 20K for One of the Largest Screens in the World
- Student Internship - Brand Design - Summer 2018 - Gensler - Newport Beach, CA
- Graphic Designer / Videographer - Qualis Health - Seattle, WA
- Global Markets Operational Risk Officer - BNP Paribas - New York, New York
- Director of Marketing and Enrollment Services - Oregon State University Extended Campus - Corvallis, OR