Avid Unveils ‘All-New’ Media Composer with Modernized UI, 32-Bit Full-Float Color Processing
At Avid Connect today in Las Vegas, Avid announced what it’s calling an all-new Media Composer. The company said...
Dalet Debuts New Remote Editing Framework for News, Sports and Reality TV
Dalet plans to introduce new remote editing technology at NAB 2019 that it says will improve the efficiency of...
Signiant’s Jet Automates the Company’s File Transfer Services
Signiant is leveraging its data-transfer acceleration platform to launch Jet, a new system for automatically moving large files over...
- Blackmagic Resolve Gets Better (Again) with Version 16
- Avid Unveils ‘All-New’ Media Composer with Modernized UI, 32-Bit Full-Float Color Processing
- Adobe’s Latest CC Update Lets You Remove Objects from Video with One Click
- Ftrack Review Is a Simple, Browser-and-Link-Based Review and Approval Tool
- Frame.io Adds PDF Support, Enabling Collaboration on Scripts and Storyboards
- Dalet Debuts New Remote Editing Framework for News, Sports and Reality TV
- Apple Updates Final Cut Pro X to Transcode DNxHD, Flash Video, Other Formats Before MacOS Support Ends
- Apple’s iMac Pro Gets a Modest Upgrade
- Signiant’s Jet Automates the Company’s File Transfer Services
- Blackmagic’s New Ursa Mini Pro 4.6K G2 Leads Slate of Pre-NAB Launches and Upgrades
- Student Internship - Brand Design - Summer 2018 - Gensler - Newport Beach, CA
- Graphic Designer / Videographer - Qualis Health - Seattle, WA
- Global Markets Operational Risk Officer - BNP Paribas - New York, New York
- Director of Marketing and Enrollment Services - Oregon State University Extended Campus - Corvallis, OR