VFX Supe Lesley Robson-Foster on Expanding The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’s World
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, the latest from Gilmore Girls creator Amy Sherman-Palladino, is a period piece about a recently...
Editor Sidney Wolinsky on Finding the Fluid Heart of The Shape of Water
Guillermo del Toro said recently that his Golden Globe-winning film, The Shape of Water, is “intoxicated” by both cinema and love....
Film Editor Jon Gregory, ACE, on Three Billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri
Justice is elusive in Three Billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri, the story of Mildred Hayes (Frances McDormand), a divorced mother seeking...
- Primestream to Debut Cloud-Based Review and Approval Tools at NAB
- Eight Cars, Six Cameras, Full Circle: Shooting Mercedes-Benz at 20K for One of the Largest Screens in the World
- Magewell Pro Capture Cards Get HDR Support
- Broadcast Pix Introduces ioGates Desktop App
- Christopher Johnson of Mediaworkstations.net on Performance-Tuned Hardware in the Age of the GPU
- Avid Ousts CEO Louis Hernandez Jr. over Workplace Conduct
- VFX Supe Lesley Robson-Foster on Expanding The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’s World
- Editor Sidney Wolinsky on Finding the Fluid Heart of The Shape of Water
- Film Editor Jon Gregory, ACE, on Three Billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri
- Joe Walker, ACE, on Editing Blade Runner 2049
- Student Internship - Brand Design - Summer 2018 - Gensler - Newport Beach, CA
- Graphic Designer / Videographer - Qualis Health - Seattle, WA
- Global Markets Operational Risk Officer - BNP Paribas - New York, New York
- Director of Marketing and Enrollment Services - Oregon State University Extended Campus - Corvallis, OR