EditShare Introduces QScan Automated Quality Control Software for File-Based Workflow
EditShare will introduce QScan, a new line of automated quality control (AQC) software for file-based audio and video production workflow,...
New File Delivery Specs for Ad Content Set by TV Convergence Working Group
The TV Convergence Working Group (TVCWG) has released a set of digital video file deliverable specifications meant to make it...
George Michael and David Fincher’s “Freedom! ’90” Music Video Gets a 4K Remaster
An iconic music video has gotten a rare 4K remaster. As part of a documentary project for U.K. broadcaster Channel...
- Archives Get an Upgrade with the New Arriscan XT
- Blackmagic Updates Cintel Scanner with Options for Smaller File Sizes
- RE:Vision’s Twixtor and ReelSmart Motion Blur Get 360 Support
- Deluxe Announces Ambitious Platform Centralizing Access to Data for Content Distribution
- Avid at NAB: New Subscription Pricing for Media Composer, Cloud Services On Demand, Nexis Expansions, and Some Nifty New Hardware
- Skip Kimball Joins Efilm as Senior Colorist
- Adobe’s Pre-NAB Reveal Includes AI-Driven Color Matching, Improved Motion Graphics Workflow
- TVLogic Brings New 4K, UHD, and HD Screens to NAB 2018
- EditShare Introduces QScan Automated Quality Control Software for File-Based Workflow
- Longtime MPC Colorist Jean-Clément Soret Expands Role to Technicolor London
- Student Internship - Brand Design - Summer 2018 - Gensler - Newport Beach, CA
- Graphic Designer / Videographer - Qualis Health - Seattle, WA
- Global Markets Operational Risk Officer - BNP Paribas - New York, New York
- Director of Marketing and Enrollment Services - Oregon State University Extended Campus - Corvallis, OR