New File Delivery Specs for Ad Content Set by TV Convergence Working Group
The TV Convergence Working Group (TVCWG) has released a set of digital video file deliverable specifications meant to make it...
George Michael and David Fincher’s “Freedom! ’90” Music Video Gets a 4K Remaster
An iconic music video has gotten a rare 4K remaster. As part of a documentary project for U.K. broadcaster Channel...
The Studio-B&H Managing Director of Pro Solutions Michel Suissa on Trends for NAB Show NY
If you’re coming to NAB Show New York later this week, you’ll be visiting the stomping grounds of New...
- Eight Cars, Six Cameras, Full Circle: Shooting Mercedes-Benz at 20K for One of the Largest Screens in the World
- Light Iron Opens Facility in Atlanta
- Christopher Johnson of Mediaworkstations.net on Performance-Tuned Hardware in the Age of the GPU
- 2018 HPA Tech Retreat: What We Heard About HDR, HFR, ATSC 3.0, ACESnext and More
- New File Delivery Specs for Ad Content Set by TV Convergence Working Group
- New Mistika VR Release Speeds Stitching by 50%, SGO Says
- Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K Gets a Quality Boost in New Firmware
- George Michael and David Fincher’s “Freedom! ’90” Music Video Gets a 4K Remaster
- The Studio-B&H Managing Director of Pro Solutions Michel Suissa on Trends for NAB Show NY
- ProDAD Releases Mercalli EZ Mac for Quick Stabilization of Shaky Shots
- Student Internship - Brand Design - Summer 2018 - Gensler - Newport Beach, CA
- Graphic Designer / Videographer - Qualis Health - Seattle, WA
- Global Markets Operational Risk Officer - BNP Paribas - New York, New York
- Director of Marketing and Enrollment Services - Oregon State University Extended Campus - Corvallis, OR