- 4K Cameras: What’s the State of the Art in 2014?
- Polecam/Antelope Camera Rig Captures 350 fps Underwater
- Editor Dody Dorn on Fury‘s Wrenching Mortal Combat
- Avid Says 3,200 Users Are Paying for Media Composer Subscriptions
- People & Places: Alan Tudyk Directs, Austin’s New Film Studio, The Foundry’s Mischief and More
Category Archives: News Reel
3407 articles found
Digital powerhouse Vice Media and cable provider Rogers Communications Inc. will team up to launch a Canadian production studio and TV channel aimed at millennials, the companies announced. Rogers CEO Guy Laurence and Vice CEO Shane Smith held a press event this morning to announce the $100 million joint venture.
You don't have to be a super-genius to know that CBS's’ new drama Scorpion is a big hit in the early going. And it's doing even better than the most-watched network that houses it ever anticipated as it's the highest-rated drama series on the network.
The biggest horror film of the moment is Ouija, a knackered, critically reviled Hasbro franchise that half-heartedly hits all the beats you’d expect it to and then limps away again. That’s it. That’s the big Halloween release.