Cinegy to Ship Version 3 of its Multichannel, Scalable and Cost-Effective Ingest Tool Cinegy Capture Pro at NAB 2014
Cinegy Capture PRO is a centralized multi-channel, scalable and cost effective ingest tool using many of the industry-leading components developed for and used by other Cinegy products. Cinegy Capture PRO reinvents the acquisition and transcode process, unifying the task of ingesting material and generating edit or web proxies. Cinegy Capture PRO supports many popular industrial codecs and file formats, including XDCAM HD 422, Avid DNxHD, High-Profile H.264, AVCI-100, MXF and MOV.
The power of Cinegy Capture PRO allows users to turn any PC or server with a supported SDI video card into a network based ingest appliance that can be used from any PC connected to the same network. The new multicam control panel enables customers to use Cinegy Capture PRO as the multicam ingest tool for the synchronous multichannel recording from live studios, in OB vans and at on-site events. Cinegy Capture PRO is fully ‘video over IP’ compliant and supports RTP/UDP transport streams along with the SDI based video source.
New features of Cinegy Capture PRO to be launched at NAB include:
· Real-time preview with PPM and VANC indicators
· Cinegy Archive Integration
· Capture Metadata processing
· Template management for standalone and archive mode
· One-click capture and multicam capture control
· Nielsen Watermark support
· Modern and scalable GUI
· Configurable keyboard shortcuts
Along with Cinegy Capture PRO version 3, Cinegy will be exhibiting on booth SL 11116:
· SDI MUST DIE – 4K IP-Based Broadcast Solutions
Learn about the operational and cost benefits of Cinegy’s 4K IP Based Broadcast Solutions
· WELL PLAYED - Automation, Playout and CG solutions; Cinegy Air PRO, Cinegy Studio PRO and Cinegy Type
As the most innovative playout solution on the market Cinegy Air PRO redefines how playout is done. Learn how Cinegy Air PRO has you covered – whether it’s scheduled, studio or news playout in IP, HD or 4K
· TREASURE - Media Asset Management and Archive solutions; Cinegy Archive and Cinegy Desktop
Whether you are in news, drama or reality or just need an enterprise repository – you will learn all of the benefits Cinegy Archive can bring to your organization.
· A preview of Cinegy’s version 10 software, launching in summer 2014.