- Autodesk Flame Gets Overhaul for End-to-End 4K Workflows
- Autodesk Smoke 2015 Now Available for Pay-As-You-Go Online Subscription
- New Cinemartin Premiere Pro Plug-in Enables ProRes, HEVC Export on Windows
- DuArt, 2G Digital Team Up on Post-Production, Digital Supply Chain
- MTI Film Puts Cortex Dailes in a CarryOn, Revamps DRS Software
Author Archives: Bryant Frazer
1618 articles found
Abel Cine's Andy Shipsides on specialty products including the UMS Cine for Canon Cinema Zoom lenses, the PLx1.4 magnifier that gives more lenses full Red Dragon sensor coverage, and new charts.
Cineo Lighting's Trisha Maas on the new Maverick, Foton2, and Matchstix.
Cinematographer Danna Kinsky on Sachtler's Ace system, including tripods as well as the new baseplate, follow-focus, and matte box.
Marcelo Colacilli says, "We're all about power." Red Scorpion uses a refracted lens to refocus and reshape LED light instead of diffusing it.
Hollywood DI founder Neil Smith describes the mission of system integrator LumaForge and the importance of OpenCL.
Peter Plesner on remote phosphor blue-LED lighting technology.
Garrett Brown, ASC, on the new modular M1 Steadicam rig.
Steve Weiss shows the Gratical HD OLED EVF with 1280×1024 resolution and talks balance with Jens Bogehegn — and turns the tables on James Mathers.
Don Schafer on the new Cine-Xenar and Xenon full-frame prime lenses.
Brian Valente previews the new tablet control system — including space for the interviewer's notes! — for the One Man Crew umanned slider, along with the Retroflex rig for the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera.