- Panasonic’s VariCam 35 Shoots Amazon’s Salem Rogers at ISO 5000
- iPi Motion Capture V. 3.0 Now Supports 16 USB Cameras, 4 Kinect 2 Sensors
- Assimilate Opens Scratch Web Playback/Review Tool to All Users
- The Vitec Group Buys Wireless Video Specialist Paralinx
- Shotgun Will Make RV a Free Added Feature Beginning in April
Category Archives: NAB Video
159 articles found
Cinnafilm's Ernie Sanchez on Cinnafilm's new Tachyon Wormhole plug-in for the RadiantGrid transcoding system, which gives editors a +/-10 percent timing window to meet a specific delivery length.
Tom Jacob on the new temperature-controllable Celeb 400Q LED soft light.
Ben Pfeifer and Derick Rhodes on Shutterstock's brand-new collection of more than 20,000 high-quality 4K clips.
ARRI's Mike Wagner on the new L5 LED fresnel.
ARRI's Jim Davis on the just-launched Amira camera.
Kevin Reagan and Daniel Gurzi on Adorama's move from still photography into motion pictures.
Who's the biggest Apple retailer in the U.S.? If you guessed Apple itself, Michel Suissa of The Studio-B&H says you should guess again. He talks about trends in 4K acquisition and post-production including a 4K-compatible production dailies system from Bigfoot …
If 4K's not good enough for you, check out 8K — and a cool OLED HD viewfinder — with Terry Harada at Astrodesign.
It's all about speed and efficiency as Nvidia's Greg Estes talks GPU-enabled real-time debayering of 6K Red Dragon footage inside Adobe Premiere Pro CC.