- Grass Valley Offers Free Copies of Edius Pro 7 to Canon C100 Buyers
- John Quartel Becomes Technical Director at Company 3 in London
- Joss Whedon-Scripted In Your Eyes Goes Direct to Vimeo
- Autodesk Flame Gets Overhaul for End-to-End 4K Workflows
- Autodesk Smoke 2015 Now Available for Pay-As-You-Go Online Subscription
Category Archives: NAB Video
159 articles found
Cinnafilm's Ernie Sanchez on Cinnafilm's new Tachyon Wormhole plug-in for the RadiantGrid transcoding system, which gives editors a +/-10 percent timing window to meet a specific delivery length.
Tom Jacob on the new temperature-controllable Celeb 400Q LED soft light.
Ben Pfeifer and Derick Rhodes on Shutterstock's brand-new collection of more than 20,000 high-quality 4K clips.
ARRI's Mike Wagner on the new L5 LED fresnel.
ARRI's Jim Davis on the just-launched Amira camera.
Kevin Reagan and Daniel Gurzi on Adorama's move from still photography into motion pictures.
Who's the biggest Apple retailer in the U.S.? If you guessed Apple itself, Michel Suissa of The Studio-B&H says you should guess again. He talks about trends in 4K acquisition and post-production including a 4K-compatible production dailies system from Bigfoot …
If 4K's not good enough for you, check out 8K — and a cool OLED HD viewfinder — with Terry Harada at Astrodesign.
It's all about speed and efficiency as Nvidia's Greg Estes talks GPU-enabled real-time debayering of 6K Red Dragon footage inside Adobe Premiere Pro CC.