Anne McCabe, ACE, on Cutting Can You Ever Forgive Me?
Directed by Marielle Heller, Can You Ever Forgive Me? is the true story of author Lee Israel, a brilliant...
Adobe Releases Premiere Rush CC, a Simplified Video Editor Tuned for Online Sharing
Adobe today released Premiere Rush CC, a new cross-platform video application for iOS, Mac and Windows that’s designed to dramatically...
Lisa Churgin, ACE, on Cutting The Old Man & the Gun
Director David Lowery’s The Old Man & the Gun, allegedly the final film starring Robert Redford, is a master...
- Final Cut Pro X Adds Third-Party Extensions from Frame.io, Shutterstock, and CatDV
- EditShare Releases Lightworks 14.5 with Expanded Format Support
- Bleacher Report Expands Deal with WSC Sports for AI-Generated Highlight Reels
- Anne McCabe, ACE, on Cutting Can You Ever Forgive Me?
- Adobe Releases Premiere Rush CC, a Simplified Video Editor Tuned for Online Sharing
- Lisa Churgin, ACE, on Cutting The Old Man & the Gun
- IBC in a Nutshell: A Workflow Show, with HDR, IMF and (Blackmagic) Raw Among the Hot Topics
- Avid’s Latest Media Composer Includes New DNxUncompressed Format
- Adobe Reveals Creative Cloud Feature Updates, Including AI-Driven Animation Tools and Refined Color-Grading in Premiere Pro
- Cospective CineSync Now Plays Files in Sequence for Contextual Viewing
- Student Internship - Brand Design - Summer 2018 - Gensler - Newport Beach, CA
- Graphic Designer / Videographer - Qualis Health - Seattle, WA
- Global Markets Operational Risk Officer - BNP Paribas - New York, New York
- Director of Marketing and Enrollment Services - Oregon State University Extended Campus - Corvallis, OR