Studio Job Listings
- Assistant Dean/Director for Technology - S.I. Newhouse School of...
- Specialist, Media Production - University of Nevada, Reno - Reno, Nevada
- Viz Artist - Fox News Channel - New York
- Motion Graphics & Video Editor - Vidzu Media - St. Louis, Missouri
- UI Designer/Artist - Digital Extremes Ltd. - London, Canada
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- Director James Marcus Haney on No Cameras Allowed
- LaCie Ships 8big Rack System with 48 TB in 1RU over Thunderbolt
- Review: Blackmagic Production Camera 4K
- Vimeo on Demand Broadens Content with New Partners
- Shane Hurlbut, ASC, Takes Masterclass on the Road
- ARRI’s Amira Gets 4K Ultra HD ProRes Recording Option
- Google Acquires Zync VFX Cloud-Rendering Service
- Working with 12 Years of Footage for Richard Linklater’s Boyhood
- ProMax Upgrades Workstation Line-Up to Max of 24 Cores
- Convergent Design Updates Odyssey7/7Q Firmware
LaCie shipped the 8big Rack Thunderbolt 2 storage system originally announced at NAB. Using eight of Seagate's new 6 TB hard...
James Marcus Haney's slightly wide-eyed yet big-hearted world view in the documentary No Cameras Allowed is infectious,...
Autodesk is continuing to move its software model away from perpetual licensing and toward desktop subscriptions, officials...
The Daily Feed
Autodesk shows off Bifrost, the new procedural effects platform designed...
- Scott Jordan Appointed FCC Chief Technology Officer
[via TV Technology]
- President Obama Nominates New ‘Piracy Czar’
[via The Hollywood Reporter/Hollywood, Esq.]
- Oscar Contenders Flock to Telluride Film Festival
- Star Wars: Episode VII Resumes Production After Harrison Ford’s Injury
[via The Hollywood Reporter/Heat Vision]
- Warner Bros. Moves Forward with Acme Feature
[via Cartoon Brew]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Aug 29 Trailer: Rosewater
His erstwhile Daily Show comrades John Oliver and Stephen Colbert are off to HBO and CBS, respectively, but can Comedy Central's linchpin funnyman Jon Stewart make a successful transition to filmmaking? His first feature as writer and director, Rosewater, makes its public premiere this we…
Aug 28 The Gap "Golf"
With Gone Girl safely wrapped but before its inevitable Oscar campaign takes off, director David Fincher has re-emerged in the world of commercials with a four-spot salvo for The Gap, which is promoting its new "Dress Normal" motto. Our favorite is "Golf," with its long (for a :30) eight-…
Aug 27 Gone South
Filmmaking collective Vita Brevis Films takes a motorcycle tour of southern Utah armed with Red cameras, a MoVi stabilizer, and an octocopter.