Christopher Nolan's nearly-three-hour-long spacefaring epic Interstellar, which...
Studio Job Listings
- Chief Engineer, Television - Columbia College Chicago - Chicago, Illinois
- Media Content Producer - Community Media Center - Westminster, Maryland
- Multimedia Specialist/Social Media Manager - Ohio Northern...
- Demonstrator in Computer Animation - Bournemouth University -...
- Character TD - Studio352 - Contern, Luxembourg
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- Chaos Group Releases V-Ray 3.0 for Maya
- NYC’s Last Film Lab Is Closing
- What’s a Workflow Server? ProMax Talks Next-Generation Shared Storage
- How Arrow Media Used the Cloud to Make a Better Reality Show
- FCC Warns Cable Industry: The TV Biz Is About to Change Forever
- People and Places: Modern VideoFilm Restructures
- Canon Announces EOS C100 Mark II Camera for December Release
- Editors Alan Heim, Randy Roberts to Get HPA Lifetime Achievement Awards
- NewTek Set to Ship $7,995 TriCaster Mini
- Tascam Ships New Mic-Attached Audio Recorders
Following on the heels of the recently debuted version of its popular render engine V-Ray for The Foundry's Katana, Chaos...
Stoopid Buddy Stoodios, helmed by Robot Chicken producers Seth Green and Matthew Senreich, will offer a two-hour animation...
The Daily Feed
Autodesk shows off Bifrost, the new procedural effects platform designed...
- Hollywood Center Studios Betting on Production in L.A.
- Zag Studios Sets Up Shop In L.A. To Produce Animated Features
[via Cartoon Brew]
- Sony Posts Wider Q2 Loss, Beats Estimates On Strong PlayStation4 Sales
[via Deadline Hollywood]
- Cinema Eye Advances 15 Documentary Awards Contenders
[via Indiewire/Thompson on Hollywood]
- ProRes 4444 XQ in Creative Cloud
[via Pro Video Coalition]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Vocal chameleon Anthony Vincent, also known as Ten Second Songs, takes the Michael Jackson classic around the block in this hit YouTube video posted just in time for Halloween.
Oct 30 Happy: A Walkumentary
For walking-show maker Hi-Tec, Amsterdam agency this that + the other made this short "walkumentary" about hero Steadicam operator Jon Beattie, who was the operator on the 24-hour-long music video for "Happy" by Pharrell Williams. Beattie walked backward through Los Angeles for an average…
Oct 29 Netflix Teaser: Marco Polo
This teaser makes the new Weinstein Co.-produced Netflix series Marco Polo look very Game of Thrones — sweeping vistas, massed armies, nude swordplay. With a reported budget of $90 million, it had better be good. It's created by the screenwriter (and Shaolin kung fu black belt) John Fusco…