When it comes to sharing insight on creative technique,...
Studio Job Listings
- Graphic Designer - Wexner Center for the Arts - Columbus, Ohio
- Technical Project Manager - KLRU-TV - Austin, Texas
- Post Production Supervisor - Chapman University - Orange, California
- Communications Associate - Council on Foundation - Washington, Dist....
- Technical Editor/Writer I - Raytheon - Burlington, Massachusetts
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- Review: Canon 50–1000mm T5.0–8.9 Ultra Telephoto Zoom
- Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 12 Enters Public Beta
- Fujinon Begins Shipping 4K Ultra HD Series Lenses for Broadcast
- How Pixar’s Inside Out Models Real-World Filmmaking Tools
- Podcasts from the Front Lines: Editor Roger Barton on Terminator Genisys
- Five Reasons Sony Is Getting into the Drone Business
- Disney’s Leon Silverman to Get HPA Lifetime Achievement Award
- Off-Road Ready VR Rig from Radiant Images and Headcase VR
- Five Questions with Philly’s Shake Audio Post at MilkBoy
- Thinkbox Automates Render-Farm Set-up for Google, Amazon Cloud Platforms
- Matrox Announces VS4Recorder Multi-cam Recording App for Matrox VS4 - Sponsored Content
- BulletProof for Windows now part of Shooter Suite 12.3 - Sponsored Content
It is in the nature of shooters—and human beings in general, I suppose—that we don’t like compromises. We want everything,...
Director and screenwriter Alex Garland's exquisite corpse of a film, Ex Machina, assembles its shape-shifting images and...
Philadelphia has a new audio post-production option with the opening of Shake Audio Post at MilkBoy. MilkBoy the Studio...
The Daily Feed
Give Jason Bowdach of L.A. color-correction and finishing studio Cinetic...
- Weather Channel CEO Is Not Gloomy Despite Network’s 74 Percent Devaluation
[via The Wrap]
- Netflix Refines Its DVD Business, Even as Streaming Unit Booms
[via The New York Times]
- Toronto Film Festival Lineup: What Did They Get?
[via Indiewire/Thompson on Hollywood]
- Intel ‘Skylake’ Spec Leak: Up to 41 Percent Graphics Boost
- Red Weapon 8K Lens Options
[via AbelCine CineTechnica]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Jul 28 Ritual
Watch this breakdown of VFX work from The Flash episode "Grodd Lives," which earned VFX Supervisor Armen Kevorkian and the team at Encore VFX an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Special Visual Effects this year.
Jul 24 Pixels: The Short Film
Here's an oldie but a goodie: Patrick Jean's short film "Pixels," shot on location in NYC, inspired the Adam Sandler movie of the same title opening today. (Jean has an executive producer credit on the feature.)