Studio Job Listings
- Creative Director - Henninger Media Services - Arlington, Virginia
- MULTIMEDIA TECHNICIAN - DC METRO - M.C. Dean, Inc. - Washington,...
- Media Production Associate - Raytheon - Lawton, Oklahoma
- Multimedia Communications Specialist - Corona-Norco Unified School...
- AV Rental Technician - Avidex - Fremont
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- The Foundry Has a New Owner: London-Based Equity Firm HgCapital
- Animal Logic Will Open Vancouver Studio to Work on The Lego Movie Sequel
- Review: Rampant Design Tools Style Effects
- Autodesk Adds 95,000 Subscriptions in Q1 As Transition Continues
- DP Ben Davis on Camera Choices for Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Lightmap Ships HDR Light Studio 5
- Nimble Collective’s Rex Grignon on Bringing Animators Together
- Charting a Course for an Avid 4K Finish
- Sennheiser Readies AVX Wireless Mic System
- Christie Outfits Cannes for 4K Digital Presentations
Most editors, VFX and motion graphics artists will admit that they love plug-ins. With what seems like an endless variety of...
It was a lengthy shoot, with principal photography wrapping in 2012 and a reported return to production for another three...
The new VideoBlocks Marketplace, launched this week, is aiming to put a good deal of the profits from the stock footage...
The Daily Feed
From Matthew Pearce, a tutorial showing an approach to color-grading for...
- David Letterman Finale Draws Almost 14 Million Viewers in Ratings
[via The New York Times]
- Johnny Depp’s Mortdecai Drags Lionsgate’s Q4 Down, But 2015 Strong
[via The Wrap]
- New York Times Changes Film Review Policy, Can’t Guarantee Coverage
- Gaspar Noe’s 3D Porn Movie Love Lands In Cannes: “This Could Never Have Been Made In America”
[via Deadline Hollywood]
- It’s Now Easier to Buy Stuff from YouTube Video Ads. Huzzah?
Press Release City
Videos of the day
May 21 A Subway Delay Story
Ever waited for-EVER on a New York subway platform to catch your train? Watch how the MTA uses retro CG imagery to show the bigger picture behind subway delays.
This Star Wars-themed spoof shows why it's good to be a Stormtrooper—but also that Darth Vader can really kill a party.
Fashion shoots generally command high-resolution digital equipment for high-gloss images. But sometimes it makes more sense to scale back. For designer Elle Sasson, cinematographer Ofir Peretz shot with a 16mm ARRIFLEX camera for a softer texture and a more timeless look. Gigi Ben Artzi d…