Studio Job Listings
- Director Post Production - HSN - Saint Petersburg, Florida
- Advanced Video Engineer II - Charter - Greenwood Village, Colorado
- Digital Content Producer - Florida State University - Tallahassee, Florida
- Chair of Entertainment Arts - College for Creative Studies -...
- Manager - Interactive Media - Macy's - New York, New York
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- Dell Adds Thunderbolt, UHD Display Option to Precision M3800 Mobile Workstation
- Boxx Upgrades Mobile Workstations with UHD Displays
- ZBRush 4R7 Includes New KeyShot for ZBrush Rendering Workflow
- It’s All About Knievel in Director Daniel Junge’s Sundance Doc Being Evel
- Sundance 2015: Take Me to the River [VIDEO]
- Invisible Chainsaw Debuts Variable Diffusion for After Effects
- Sundance 2015: Turbo Kid [VIDEO]
- Kristine Belson Becomes President of Sony Pictures Animation
- Sundance 2015: City of Gold [VIDEO]
- VideoBlocks Unveils 100% Commission Video Marketplace
At the Sundance Film Festival this week, Dell refreshed its Precision M3800 15-inch workstation with a new option of...
Like the Snake River Canyon that daredevil Evel Knievel failed to cross in 1974, the gap between the perpetually mangled...
The new VideoBlocks Marketplace, launched this week, is aiming to put a good deal of the profits from the stock footage...
The Daily Feed
From Matthew Pearce, a tutorial showing an approach to color-grading for...
- HBO Tech Executives Leave Ahead of Internet Launch As Network’s Strategy Changes
- 12 Films That Made Bank at Sundance
[via New York Post]
- Ang Lee to Shoot Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk in 3D HFR with Sony’s F65
- How to Be a DIT, Part 12: From the Sensor to the Screen
[via Jonny Elwyn, Film Editor]
- At the Bench: Sony Optical Disc Archive System
[via AbelCine CineTechnica]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Jan 30 NYC, 1981
"NYC, 1981" is a short documentary about a very different New York City. Distributor A24 commissioned it to help orient audiences to the setting of A Most Violent Year, which opens today. "NYC, 1981" is directed by Austin Peters, shot by DP Eric K. Yue, and edited by Jesse Overman. This f…
Video essayist Tony Zhou body-slams the shot/reaction-shot technique of Oscar nominees The Imitation Game and The Theory of Everything, then toasts the mise-en-scène of Akira Kurosawa in one long, uninterrupted take from The Bad Sleep Well.
Jan 28 Everlast: I'm a Boxer
"Don't call me a female boxer." Claire Edmondson directed this pointed Everlast spot through production company Steam Films. Catherine Lutes was the cinematographer and Michael Durst at Toronto's Married to Giants edited.