Christopher Nolan's nearly-three-hour-long spacefaring epic Interstellar, which...
Studio Job Listings
- Chief Engineer, Television - Columbia College Chicago - Chicago, Illinois
- Media Content Producer - Community Media Center - Westminster, Maryland
- Multimedia Specialist/Social Media Manager - Ohio Northern...
- Demonstrator in Computer Animation - Bournemouth University -...
- Character TD - Studio352 - Contern, Luxembourg
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- FCC Warns Cable Industry: The TV Biz Is About to Change Forever
- People and Places: Modern VideoFilm Restructures
- Canon Announces EOS C100 Mark II Camera for December Release
- Editors Alan Heim, Randy Roberts to Get HPA Lifetime Achievement Awards
- NewTek Set to Ship $7,995 TriCaster Mini
- Tascam Ships New Mic-Attached Audio Recorders
- Canon Sets 50–1000mm Cine-Servo Zoom for Early 2015
- EPs James Rota and John Ramsay on Foo Fighters Sonic Highways
- After More Layoffs, Kodak’s Film Business May Be in Jeopardy
- Movidiam Network Aims to Connect Filmmakers, Agencies and Brands
Canon upgraded its EOS C100 camera to "Mark II" status, adding a number of refinements to the original design. New in the...
Stoopid Buddy Stoodios, helmed by Robot Chicken producers Seth Green and Matthew Senreich, will offer a two-hour animation...
The Daily Feed
Autodesk shows off Bifrost, the new procedural effects platform designed...
- Halloween Weekend Looks Like Graveyard
[via The Wrap]
- DreamWorks Animation Posts Improved Earnings in Third Quarter
[via Los Angeles Times/Company Town]
- Revealed: The $307 Million Cost of Disney’s John Carter
- MPAA and National Association of Theatre Owners Ban Google Glass, Other Wearable Tech
[via The Hollywood Reporter]
- International Documentary Association Nominations Impact the Oscar Shortlist
[via Indiewire/Thompson on Hollywood]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Oct 29 Netflix Teaser: Marco Polo
This teaser makes the new Weinstein Co.-produced Netflix series Marco Polo look very Game of Thrones — sweeping vistas, massed armies, nude swordplay. With a reported budget of $90 million, it had better be good. It's created by the screenwriter (and Shaolin kung fu black belt) John Fusco…
Oct 28 Surfing @ 1000fps
Even if you think you've seen enough surfer footage to last a lifetime, check this out — it's not your average GoPro adventure. Filmmaker Chris Bryan shot the waves with Vision Research Phantom cameras (including the 4K Flex and the Miro M-320S) in custom underwater housings. The footage …
Oct 27 OK Go: I Won't Let You Down
OK Go strikes again with another enthusiastically elaborate music video, this one featuring some very cool Honda scooters and a bunch of Japanese schoolgirl dancers with umbrellas. It's directed by Kazuaki Seki and bandleader Damian Kulash Jr. and shot by Makoto Okuguchi. (Also: plan to m…