Studio Job Listings
- Director of Programming - University of Indianapolis - Indianapolis,...
- Creative Director - Henninger Media Services - Arlington, Virginia
- Senior Creative Design Specialist - NAEYC - Washington, Dist. Columbia
- MULTIMEDIA TECHNICIAN - DC METRO - M.C. Dean, Inc. - Washington,...
- Media Production Associate - Raytheon - Lawton, Oklahoma
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- Sony Announces Sub-$2,000 Super 16 HXR-NX100 Camcorder
- Review: Sony PXW-FS7 4K Camcorder
- Time-Travel Back to VHS-Era Action with “Kung Fury”
- GoPro Is Developing Its Own Drones, VR Camera Rigs
- Yesterday, Today, & Tomorrowland: VFX Supe Craig Hammack
- Keep Me Posted on Better Call Saul‘s SSD-Enabled 4K Workflow
- Scanline VFX Relocates Data Centers to Internap in Los Angeles
- What’s New in Apple’s 15-Inch MacBook Pro?
- The Foundry Has a New Owner: London-Based Equity Firm HgCapital
- Animal Logic Will Open Vancouver Studio to Work on The Lego Movie Sequel
Sony announced the HXR-NX100, a new camcorder with a one-inch 20-megapixel Exmor R CMOS sensor type—about the same size as a...
Disney’s Tomorrowland has received rave reviews for the effects and surprisingly, given its writers and director, lukewarm...
The new VideoBlocks Marketplace, launched this week, is aiming to put a good deal of the profits from the stock footage...
The Daily Feed
From Matthew Pearce, a tutorial showing an approach to color-grading for...
- Don’t Blame San Andreas, But Box-Office Totals Fall Again
[via Indiewire/Thompson on Hollywood]
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings Promises ‘No Advertising Coming … Period’
[via The Wrap]
- Emma Stone: The Whitest Asian Person Hollywood Could Find
- Bloodline, American Crime Editors Use a Light Touch
- Tracy Morgan: ‘I Wonder How I’m Going to Be Funny Again’
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Jun 2 Digital Human R&D
South Korean VFX house Dexter Studios (Mr. Go, Young Detective Dee: Rise of the Sea Dragon) is responsible for this new experiment in making a CG human. It's very impressive ... yet still a little creepy.
Jun 1 In Praise of Chairs
An unexpected video essay from Every Frame a Painting: "In film, a chair is not just a chair. It's a piece of production design. And the kind of chair you choose can say everything about the person and the world they inhabit."
May 29 Paul: DSL-Arm Sufferer
To sell a new line of lightweight DSLRs from Olympus, Boston ad boutique The Fantastical invented an affliction: DSL-Arm. This three-minute mockumentary makes the point unmistakably but gently, without coming across as a hard sell. ("He's not a monster," promises Paul's little daughter. "…