Ever wish your digital painting could really have the look of oil on canvas? Well, the next...
Studio Job Listings
- Multimedia Content Producer - Curry College - Milton, MA
- Freelance Junior 3D Artist - All Things Media, LLC - Mahwah, NJ
- PSYCHOMETRICIAN - The Medical Council of Canada - Ottawa, Canada
- Assistant Editor - The Christian Broadcasting Network - Virginia Beach, VA
- Storyboard Artist/Character Designer - The Christian Broadcasting...
Follow us on Twitter
- G-Technology Updates Storage Products for High-Res Workflow
- PostWorks Launches New Unit Providing Digital Cinema Services
- AMD Demos 8K-Ready 1 TB Solid State Graphics Technology
- Blackmagic Releases Blackmagic Fusion for Linux
- Nozon and V-Ray to Add Parallax to VR Renders
- Maxon Previews Cinema 4D Release 18
- Autodesk Releases Maya 2017 with Arnold Built In
- Pixar Open-Sources Universal Scene Description
- HP Debuts Third-Gen Z240 Workstations
- PipelineFX Adds Metered Licensing as Cloud Rendering Matures
- All in One Avid Post Production Bundle - Sponsored Content
- What You Need in a Laptop for Video Editing and Streaming Live Production - Sponsored Content
G-Technology has refreshed its line-up of G-Drive, G-RAID and G-Speed products with 8 TB and 10 TB hard drives.
Need to scratch that 3D itch? Cinema 4D maker Maxon and writer Meleah Maynard offered StudioDaily this close-up look at the...
PostWorks New York is targeting indie filmmakers with a new digital distribution service, PostWorks Digital...
The Daily Feed
Rampant Design CEO Sean Mullen demonstrates speed-ramping techniques in...
- Jason Bourne Beats Up Box Office Competition With Strong $4.2 Million Thursday
[via The Wrap]
- Ted Sarandos on Netflix Programming Budget: “It’ll Go Up” From $6 Billion
[via The Hollywood Reporter]
- Changing Cain: How a Fan Edit Became a Brian De Palma Director’s Cut
- Edgar Wright’s 1000 Favorite Movies
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Visit Guillermo del Toro's horror memorabilia-filled house with Conan's Andy Richter in this show clip that gets up close and personal with the famed genre director. (Nota bene: he's a little intense in his devotion to this stuff.)
Jul 28 Supergirl VFX Breakdown
If you want to believe a woman can fly, maybe don't watch this excellent visual breakdown of the massive effort that Encore VFX, under VFX supervisor Armen Kevorkian, put into a dramatic mid-air rescue sequence from Supergirl.
The folks at Stuttgart-based Mackevision have released their latest VFX breakdown, this one showing how environments were massively built up and out for the recently finished season of Game of Thrones.