I have always been a rule-breaker — as I believe many of you are. I follow civil rules, but...
Studio Job Listings
- Director, Broadcast Production (Home Entertainment) - 20th Century...
- Digital Video Production Faculty, Full-Time - Community College of...
- Web and Digital Media Specialist (7445U), #18803 - UC Berkeley -...
- Professor- Director, Digital Production Arts Program - Clemson...
- Video Producer/Editor/Compositor - Hart - Maumee, Ohio
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- RagLite Crowdsources Rollout of Portable Cine LED Lights
- Blackmagic Upgrades Ursa to Shoot 4K at 80p
- 4K Cameras: What’s the State of the Art in 2014?
- Polecam/Antelope Camera Rig Captures 350 fps Underwater
- Editor Dody Dorn on Fury‘s Wrenching Mortal Combat
- Avid Says 3,200 Users Are Paying for Media Composer Subscriptions
- People & Places: Alan Tudyk Directs, Austin’s New Film Studio, The Foundry’s Mischief and More
- From the Trenches: The Panasonic AJ-PX270 Goes Behind the Scenes for Equals
- Sounddogs Buys Todd-Soundelux Sound-Effects Libraries
- Panavision’s New Primo 70 Lenses Are in Stock and Ready to Go
Industry veterans Chad Soderholm and Lori Allen wanted to create a set of portable, lightweight, bright and virtually...
Dody Dorn, ACE, began her career as an assistant film editor, as most editors do. But she soon moved on to Foley and...
The Daily Feed
In this nine-minute video tutorial, Graham Austin of South Africa's DI...
- Mockingjay Box Office Is Best of the Year, Worst of the Franchise
- TV Bosses Say Ratings Won’t Stop Being Awful Any Time Soon
- Theater Owners Join Effort to Add Captioning to Films
[via The New York Times]
- How to Cut a Demo Reel That Will Land You High Quality Work
[via Premium Beat]
- Installing and Editing with Final Cut Pro 7 on a New Macbook Pro with Yosemite
[via Pro Video Coalition]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Nov 24 Beyoncé "7/11"
Beyoncé is the top-earning woman in music, earning $115 million in 2014, according to Forbes. She can afford whatever she wants. Even so, her new video is a completely low-budget affair — just Beyoncé and a few friends dancing around the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in their underwear in front …
Nov 21 Red: A Kubrick Supercut
Short and sweet (with a couple of NSFW moments), this montage created by Rishi Kaneria takes in Stanley Kubrick's striking usage of the color red in shots from seven different films.
Turn back time and watch Leslie Caron hand the Oscar to Mike Nichols for his second film as director, The Graduate.