When it comes to sharing insight on creative technique,...
Studio Job Listings
- General Manager, Communications - Audi of America - Herndon, Virginia
- Sr. Mgr, Field Marketing - EMC - Brentford, United Kingdom
- Communications Associate - Council on Foundation - Washington, Dist....
- Graphic Designer - Wexner Center for the Arts - Columbus, Ohio
- Technical Project Manager - KLRU-TV - Austin, Texas
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- SIGGRAPH Embraces Immersive Content with First VR Village
- Chaos Group Releases V-Ray 3.1 for Maya
- Vicon Vantage Mocap Cameras Will Make U.S. Debut at SIGGRAPH
- Allegorithmic Announces New Platform for Sharing Meshes, Shaders, other Materials
- 10 Ways to Save Money by Data-Mining Your Render Farm
- Review: Canon 50–1000mm T5.0–8.9 Ultra Telephoto Zoom
- Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 12 Enters Public Beta
- Fujinon Begins Shipping 4K Ultra HD Series Lenses for Broadcast
- How Pixar’s Inside Out Models Real-World Filmmaking Tools
- Podcasts from the Front Lines: Editor Roger Barton on Terminator Genisys
- Matrox Announces VS4Recorder Multi-cam Recording App for Matrox VS4 - Sponsored Content
- BulletProof for Windows now part of Shooter Suite 12.3 - Sponsored Content
SIGGRAPH's new VR Village is ground zero for immersive content, providing a "360-degree immersion dome" for demonstrating...
Director and screenwriter Alex Garland's exquisite corpse of a film, Ex Machina, assembles its shape-shifting images and...
Philadelphia has a new audio post-production option with the opening of Shake Audio Post at MilkBoy. MilkBoy the Studio...
The Daily Feed
Give Jason Bowdach of L.A. color-correction and finishing studio Cinetic...
- Daily Show Exec Team Re-Ups, Will Stay With Trevor Noah
- DreamWorks Animation Launches TV Channel In Thailand
- TV Everywhere Viewing Is Growing But Still Too Difficult to Access
- KeyFlow Pro: The $299 Media Asset Manager with Final Cut Pro X integration
- Five Ways to Improve Your Corporate Videos Right Now
Press Release City
Videos of the day
It's Bay-ghazi as director Michael Bay's new one takes on the true story of the September 11, 2012, attacks on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya. The DP is Dion Beebe, ASC, ACS, an Oscar-winnner for Memoirs of a Geisha.
Jul 28 Ritual
Watch this breakdown of VFX work from The Flash episode "Grodd Lives," which earned VFX Supervisor Armen Kevorkian and the team at Encore VFX an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Special Visual Effects this year.