For a microbudget film, your poster and trailer will be your main selling tools. A...
Studio Job Listings
- Instructional Technologist, Berkeley Law (7343U) #20307 - UC Berkeley
- Communications Coordinator - St. Mary's University - San Antonio, Texas
- Associate Director of Digital Strategy - Ford's Theatre Society -...
- Instructor of Broadcast Production & Digital Cinematography -...
- Experienced RN Interview Day - Vanderbilt University Medical Center...
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- Autodesk Sets Release Date for Stingray Game Engine
- Watch Video: Alexa 65 Footage Debuts in Mission: Impossible 5
- BenQ Ships New 4K UHD Display
- Review: Panavision Panascout
- SIGGRAPH Embraces Immersive Content with First VR Village
- Chaos Group Releases V-Ray 3.1 for Maya
- Vicon Vantage Mocap Cameras Will Make U.S. Debut at SIGGRAPH
- Allegorithmic Announces New Platform for Sharing Meshes, Shaders, other Materials
- 10 Ways to Save Money by Data-Mining Your Render Farm
- Review: Canon 50–1000mm T5.0–8.9 Ultra Telephoto Zoom
- Matrox Announces VS4Recorder Multi-cam Recording App for Matrox VS4 - Sponsored Content
- BulletProof for Windows now part of Shooter Suite 12.3 - Sponsored Content
Autodesk said Stingray, its new videogame engine built on the company's 2014 acquisition of Bitsquid, will be available to...
Director and screenwriter Alex Garland's exquisite corpse of a film, Ex Machina, assembles its shape-shifting images and...
Philadelphia has a new audio post-production option with the opening of Shake Audio Post at MilkBoy. MilkBoy the Studio...
The Daily Feed
Give Jason Bowdach of L.A. color-correction and finishing studio Cinetic...
- Tom Cruise’s Mission Impossible Blows Up Box Office with His Best Debut in a Decade
[via The Wrap]
- Controversy Reigns as End of the Tour Tops Arthouse Newbies and Weinstein Dumps Jeunet’s Latest
[via Indiewire/Thompson on Hollywood]
- R-Rated Comedies, Vacation Among Them, Continue to Struggle
[via The New York Times]
- Hollywood Guilds Fight to Save Residuals in Relativity Bankruptcy
[via The Hollywood Reporter]
- Oculus Creative Director Saschka Unseld: “It Feels Like We’re in Film School Again”
[via Cartoon Brew]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Media and design professionals answer the big question and muse on the nature of creative thinking itself. Do their responses jibe with the ways you experience your own creativity?
To promote his first solo studio album in early 10 years, ex-Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilmour turned to Aubrey Powell, co-founder (with the late Storm Thorgerson) of the legendary album cover design studio Hipgnosis. Powell was creative director on the album art as well as this animated…
Jul 30 Foals: Mountain at My Gates
Want to see that GoPro spherical rig in action? Fire up Google Chrome (use AWSD keys or your mouse to move the viewport) or the YouTube mobile app and check out this 360-degree music video for English rock band Foals directed by Nabil. Bonus: don't miss the immersive bicycle ride through …