I have always been a rule-breaker — as I believe many of you are. I follow civil rules, but...
Studio Job Listings
- Director, Broadcast Production (Home Entertainment) - 20th Century...
- Marketing & Creative Avid Editor - ABC News - New York, New York
- Web and Digital Media Specialist (7445U), #18803 - UC Berkeley - New...
- Digital Video Production Faculty, Full-Time - Community College of...
- Professor- Director, Digital Production Arts Program - Clemson...
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- Jennifer Kent on What it Took to Make the Psych-Horror Babadook
- Review: HP Z840 Workstation
- RagLite Crowdsources Rollout of Portable Cine LED Lights
- Blackmagic Upgrades Ursa to Shoot 4K at 80p
- 4K Cameras: What’s the State of the Art in 2014?
- Polecam/Antelope Camera Rig Captures 350 fps Underwater
- Editor Dody Dorn on Fury‘s Wrenching Mortal Combat
- Avid Says 3,200 Users Are Paying for Media Composer Subscriptions
- People & Places: Alan Tudyk Directs, Austin’s New Film Studio, The Foundry’s Mischief and More
- From the Trenches: The Panasonic AJ-PX270 Goes Behind the Scenes for Equals
It has been just two years since HP introduced its flagship Z820 workstation. And, almost like clockwork, we’re ready for a...
Australian director Jennifer Kent’s The Babadook marks a return to psychological horror, while many cheesy American genre...
The Daily Feed
In this nine-minute video tutorial, Graham Austin of South Africa's DI...
- Broadcast Nets Not United Behind ATSC 3.0
- Lego Movie Wins Best Feature Film At BAFTA Children’s Awards
[via Cartoon Brew]
- Seven Films That Dominate the Visual Effects Oscar Race
[via Indiewire/Thompson on Hollywood]
- Beautiful Photographs of Microscopic Plankton that Look Like Photos of Outer Space
- These Ain’t Your Momma’s P2 Cards
[via AbelCine CineTechnica]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Nov 26 Trailer: Jurassic World
Nov 25 MPC Godzilla VFX Breakdown
MPC just released this breakdown reel showing its monstrous work as the lead VFX studio on Godzilla. The Academy hasn't yet announced its VFX shortlist, but it's hard to imagine this king of contemporary monster movies won't make the cut. The effort was led by MPC Vancouver VFX Supervisor…
Nov 24 Beyoncé "7/11"
Beyoncé is the top-earning woman in music, earning $115 million in 2014, according to Forbes. She can afford whatever she wants. Even so, her new video is a completely low-budget affair — just Beyoncé and a few friends dancing around the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in their underwear in front …