Studio Job Listings
- Assistant Professor of Graphic Design/Animation - University of...
- Video Graphic Designer - Billy Graham Evangelistic Association -...
- Digital Media Engineer - KLRU-TV - AUSTIN, Texas
- Chair of Entertainment Arts - College for Creative Studies -...
- TV Graphic Designer - WRAL-TV / Capitol Broadcasting Co - Raleigh,...
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- Review: LaCie Rugged RAID
- NAB Video Coverage: 10 Hotspots for Cinematographers
- Focus Assist Gets Smarter with New Scene-Mapping Tools on the Way
- NAB 2015 Video: Convergent Design
- NAB 2015 Video: Abel Cine
- NAB 2015 Video: K 5600
- NAB 2015 Video: Codex
- NAB 2015 Video: Litepanels
- NAB 2015 Video: Leica/CW Sonderoptic
- NAB 2015 Video: Chrosziel
When you're working in the field, your kit represents a balancing act between speed, reliability, and portability. You...
The Salt of the Earth, a documentary portrait of Brazilian photographer Sebastião Ribeiro Salgado made by his son Juliano...
The new VideoBlocks Marketplace, launched this week, is aiming to put a good deal of the profits from the stock footage...
The Daily Feed
From Matthew Pearce, a tutorial showing an approach to color-grading for...
- Furious 7 Roars Past $1 Billion at Overseas Box Office, Joining Avatar and Titanic
[via The Wrap]
- ESPN Sues Verizon over New Cable Plan
- Musicians Guild Sues Warner Bros, MGM, Paramount Over Film Scores
[via The Hollywood Reporter]
- Ennio Morricone: What I’ve Learned
- FCP X Grading Strategy
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Apr 24 Trailer: Black Mass
After years of monkeying around playing pirates, mad hatters, big bad wolves, and whatever the heck Mortdecai was supposed to be, Johnny Depp may be getting back into the business of being one of the best actors alive in the role of gangster Whitey Bulger. Just sayin'.
You may have heard that the average person eats (that's right, eats) eight spiders in a year's time. But is that really believable? At last, a YouTube video (via L.A. sketch comedy group Extremely Decent) dares to visualize the spider-eating process.
Apr 22 Evan Rachel Would
It might not be quite clear enough what this odd little short is actually selling—$40 Wildfang T-shirts, with all proceeds promised to nonprofit org Friends of the Children. But any ad featuring both Sonic Youth frontwoman Kim Gordon and Beth Ditto of Olympia, WA's Gossip is a collision o…