Companies spend big money on Super Bowl ads because they want their brands to be...
Studio Job Listings
- Entry Level Landscape Designer - AECOM - San Francisco, CA
- WEB MANAGER - Connected Interactive Inc. - Toronto, Canada
- Unit Head, E-Learning Technologies - Atlanta University Center -...
- On-Air Graphic Designer - EWTN Global Catholic Network - Irondale, AL
- Industrial Engineer II - Technicolor Home Entertainment Services -...
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- VFX Supervisor Richard Stammers on The Martian
- New AJA RovoCam Boasts One-Cable Connectivity
- Adobe Stock Rolls Out 4K Content
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Leads VES Awards
- Optimus Creates a Stunning All-CG Opener for Creative Convention
- Autodesk to Terminate 10 Percent of Workforce
- Assimilate Adds VR Workflow to Scratch Web
- Canon’s New EOS-1D X Mark II Records 4K 60p Video to CFast Cards
- Backstage at the Eddie Awards
- Avid Media Composer 8.5 Adds HDR, Simplifies Menus, Offers Better Feedback on the Timeline
- ARRI Case Study - Sponsored Content
- Grass Valley Offers EDIUS Users JUMP Upgrade to Version 8 - Sponsored Content
AJA expanded its reach in the camera market with RovoCam, a new block camera aimed at broadcast, industrial, corporate and...
Director Ridley Scott’s film The Martian finds astronaut Mark Watney (Matt Damon) stranded on the red planet with little...
Life's getting complicated for producers. Whether it's the rise of multiscreen viewing or the accelerating use of ad...
The Daily Feed
Rampant Design CEO Sean Mullen demonstrates speed-ramping techniques in...
- Warner Music Pays $14 Million to End “Happy Birthday” Copyright Lawsuit
[via The Hollywood Reporter]
- Madison Avenue Stuffed Super Bowl 50 With More Ads Than Past Games
- Apple CEO Mocked for Blurry ‘Shot on iPhone’ Super Bowl Photo
- Netflix Acquires Wacky Hitler Comedy Look Who’s Back
[via AV Club]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Without getting technical, Vox takes a look at the yellow first-down line superimposed on the gridiron for NFL games — including how it works and when it doesn't work — and other innovations in contemporary sports broadcasting.
Feb 8 Snowbird
It looks like he's making a habit of this. Director Sean Baker, who shot indie feature Tangerine on the iPhone, is back with a new iPhone-captured short film, "Snowbird," for fashion label Kenzo. It stars Abbey Lee (Mad Max: Fury Road) and was shot in a California desert community. Alexis…
It took him two years of practice to perfect the technique, but pro freestyle skier Nicolas Vuignier made this uniquely striking video with an iPhone swinging around his head on a tether.