VideoBlocks officially opened its new stock-footage marketplace to the public. Contributors of...
Studio Job Listings
- Assistant Professor of Graphic Design/Animation - University of...
- Video Graphic Designer - Billy Graham Evangelistic Association -...
- Digital Media Engineer - KLRU-TV - AUSTIN, Texas
- Freelance Flash Animator - Liquid Development - Portland, Oregon
- Digital Media Engineer - KLRU-TV - Austin, Texas
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- NAB 2015 Video: Aja
- NAB 2015 Video: Thales-Angenieux
- NAB 2015 Video: Adorama
- NAB 2015 Video: Chimera
- Premiere Pro CC vs. Zombies: Survival Tips from Dead Rising‘s Cutting Room
- Small Tree Introduces Titanium Z NL Nearline Backup Servers for Editors
- Panasonic Announces Sub-$5,000 AG-DVX200 4K Camcorder
- Facilis Shows Low-End and High-End TerraBlocks at NAB
- NAB 2015 Video: Hot Rod Cameras
- NAB 2015 Video: EVS
Small Tree came to NAB this year with its new TitaniumZ NL ethernet-based nearline shared-storage servers, part of the fifth...
The Salt of the Earth, a documentary portrait of Brazilian photographer Sebastião Ribeiro Salgado made by his son Juliano...
The new VideoBlocks Marketplace, launched this week, is aiming to put a good deal of the profits from the stock footage...
The Daily Feed
From Matthew Pearce, a tutorial showing an approach to color-grading for...
- IMAX and Dolby Play Laser Tag with Rival Next-Gen Projection Systems
[via Indiewire/Thompson on Hollywood]
- Is Netflix Worth More Than CBS? Wall Street Says It Is After Strong Q1 Report
- Hollywood Studios Supplier FotoKem Becomes First to Adopt the Newly Launched Avid Artist | DNxIO
[via Avid Blogs]
- NAB 2015 Announcements: News You Might Have Missed
[via The Beat]
- ‘iPad Pro’ Cases Increasing in Quality Ahead of Rumored Fall Launch
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Watch a montage highlighting the liberal but high-impact use of close-ups in films by director Quentin Tarantino (previously: Hearing Tarantino).
Drink in the bizarre, dreamlike imagery of this music video for the band White Shadows, led by Craig Nicholls of The Vines.
It takes a few moments to figure out what's going on in this vaguely creepy PSA from the Transport Accident Commission of Victoria, Australia, but the message about unsafe driving and learned behavior is eventually made memorably clear.