I went to the show a little misty-eyed today knowing it will be another year before I can...
Sponsored Blog Posts
Kappa Studios switches from Avid to an all Adobe workflow for the production of Cartoon Network's new hit show Annoying Orange.
Studio Job Listings
- Designer, Audience Network - DIRECTV - El Segundo, California
- Broadcast and Emerging Media Engineering Technician - UNC Pembroke -...
- Episodic Director - The Christian Broadcasting Network - Virginia...
- Digital Media Instructor - Digital Media Academy - Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Multi Media Journalist - Alabama's ABC 33/40 - Birmingham, Alabama
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- DuArt, 2G Digital Team Up on Post-Production, Digital Supply Chain
- MTI Film Puts Cortex Dailes in a CarryOn, Revamps DRS Software
- Tom Schlagkamp to Direct Spots via Saville
- Editor Lucas Eskin Joins Cut+Run
- Quantel Adds New Pablo Rio Features, Including ProRes Encoding
- NAB 2014 Wrap-Up: 4K for Broadcasters
- Andra Brings Magnetic Mocap Follow-Focus to NAB
- Blackmagic Announces New 4K Ursa, Studio Cameras
- DaVinci Resolve 10, ARRI/Zeiss Master Anamorphics, Lead StudioDaily Prime Awards
- AJA LUT-box: an On-Set or Anywhere Color Correct Converter
MTI Film came to NAB with a new, super-portable version of its Cortex Dailes tool that fits in an airline overhead bin, as...
In high school shop class where most kids build cutting boards, bookshelves, and little wooden boxes, Russell Earl built a...
The Daily Feed
Autodesk shows off Bifrost, the new procedural effects platform designed...
- Cannes Pics Include Tommy Lee Jones’ The Homesman, How to Train Your Dragon 2
- Malta Increases Film and TV Tax Rebates to Boost Location Destination Status
[via Deadline London]
- Glenn Beck Moves into Movie Production
[via The Hollywood Reporter]
- Why You Should Not Shoot 4K If You’re an Indie Filmmaker
- Photographers Take Epic Car Photographs by Lighting Up a Frozen Lake from Below
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Or, how to start an epic argument among film geeks. There is some terrific camerawork on tap in these scenes, but is Alfonso Cuarón really the master of the long take?
Apr 15 Trailer: Gone Girl
The run of oddball music choices for the trailers of David Fincher movies continues with Gone Girl, an adaptation of the best-selling novel whose first preview is scored to a cover of the 1974 Charles Aznavour single "She" by Psychedelic Furs frontman Richard Butler. The film comes out in…
Apr 14 Light Iron's 6K DI Diary
Light Iron's Michael Cioni details the facility's 6K DI workflow, which was used to finish the short film "Closed Set," directed by Mitchell Amundsen, for Red's NAB exhibit.