Denver's Citizen Pictures recently became one of the first facilities to install a...
Studio Job Listings
- Assistant Editor - The Christian Broadcasting Network - Virginia Beach, VA
- Storyboard Artist/Character Designer - The Christian Broadcasting...
- Technology Analyst - US - InfoSys - CA
- Manager, Trade Marketing - Gurwitch Products - New York, NY
- Assistant Director of Sports Information/Media Relations - Columbia...
Follow us on Twitter
- Assimilate Releases Scratch 8.5 with New 3D and HDR Features
- Review: Azden SGM-250 Shotgun Microphone
- VideoBlocks Launches New Service for Power Users
- Thinkbox Vero Wants to Demystify Your VFX Budget
- Pixar Releases RenderMan v21
- Deluxe Puts Former Tag CEO John Paulson in Charge of Features, Advertising Post
- Blackmagic Goes a Little DIY with 3G-SDI Arduino Shield
- Director Brad Furman on The Infiltrator
- Pixspan PixMover Promises 4K Workflow on HD Infrastructure
- Archion’s EditStor Omni Hybrid NAS Serves Both Editorial and VFX
- All in One Avid Post Production Bundle - Sponsored Content
- What You Need in a Laptop for Video Editing and Streaming Live Production - Sponsored Content
Assimilate released the latest update to its Scratch post-production system, adding new 3D workflow capabilities and HDR...
Need to scratch that 3D itch? Cinema 4D maker Maxon and writer Meleah Maynard offered StudioDaily this close-up look at the...
The Daily Feed
Rampant Design CEO Sean Mullen demonstrates speed-ramping techniques in...
- Star Trek Leads the Box Office, and the Horror Tale Lights Out Beats Expectations
[via Los Angeles Times]
- Twitter Deal Adds Baseball, Hockey, and Sports Highlights to Video Offerings
- Inside Blair Witch: The Top-Secret, Thrilling Sequel to The Blair Witch Project
[via The Daily Beast]
- Is a Drone-Balloon Hybrid a Match Made in Heaven?
[via No Film School]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Jul 25 Game Over
We're picking an oldie but a goodie today, as animator PES has remastered his classic videogame-inspired stop-motion short film "Game Over" in high definition.
This documentary short profiles Josh Spencer, owner of magnificent downtown L.A. literary haven The Last Bookstore, which he named with tongue only slightly in cheek after the Borders chain went under. Chad Howitt directed and edited; James Laxton (Tusk, The Myth of the American Sleepover…
Keep an eye out for vestiges of old Los Angeles in this side-by-side comparison of downtown L.A. in the 1940s and now. The contemporary footage, captured in sync by director Keven McAlester, DP Max Flick and grip Brian Hayashi for The New Yorker, illustrates the near-complete reinvention …