Studio Job Listings
- Post Engineering Technician - Bling Digital - Los Angeles, California
- Corporate Communications Coordinator - Newfield - The Woodlands, Texas
- VP, Engineering - OPB - Portland, Oregon
- Digital Dailies Technician - Bling Digital - Los Angeles, California
- Junior Media Systems Engineer - Oriental DreamWorks - Shanghai, China
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- ASC to Honor John Bailey, Bill Roe, Phil Méheux, Matthew F. Leonetti
- ARRI Introduces Large-Sensor 6.5K Alexa 65
- Cinedeck Announces New Modular ZX Platform
- MoVI M15 Stabilizer Trickles Out As Freefly Begins Limited Shipments
- Quantel Adds Sony, ARRI Feature Support to Pablo Rio
- Avid Introduces DNxHR Codec for 2K, 4K, and UHD Editing
- Canon’s EOS 7D Mark II Upgrades 1080 HD to 60p, Adds All-I Codec
- Adobe Adds Another Half-Million Creative Cloud Subscribers
- Review: Sachtler Ace L MS CF Tripod with Ace Accessories
- SGO Previews Mistika 8.4 at IBC
Following the recent addition of UHD and 4K upscaling options for the Amira and Alexa, ARRI revealed the next stage of its...
Autodesk is continuing to move its software model away from perpetual licensing and toward desktop subscriptions, officials...
The Daily Feed
Autodesk shows off Bifrost, the new procedural effects platform designed...
- Time Warner Focuses on Its Growth Strategy for HBO
[via Los Angeles Times/Company Town]
- Fox’s Gotham, CBS’s Scorpion Premiere Strong
[via The Wrap]
- Film Society of Lincoln Center Using Polaroids to Capture NYFF A-Listers
- The Hundreds Continues to Rip Off Animation Artwork for Its Clothes
[via Cartoon Brew]
- 10 Tips for Shooting Video on a White Seamless Background
[via The Beat]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Sep 23 Inside Me
We're not entirely sure what's going on in this video, but it sure is pretty. Filmmaker Dmitry Zakharov says the images are built from a 3D scan of his own body, which is seen from the inside and out, with the color palette drawn from a photograph. See the fim's Vimeo page for more.
With more small screens in circulation than ever before, it was only a matter of time before someone—in this case, Ukrainian band Brunettes Shoot Blondes—choreographed an animated music video across 14 separate screens of varying MacShapes and iSizes. The animation was created by SYT-X in…
The latest beloved character to undergo the transition from 2D cartoon figure to CG creation is Popeye the Sailor Man, thanks to director Genndy Tartakovsky (Samurai Jack, Star Wars: Clone Wars, Hotel Transylvania).