Studio Job Listings
- Corporate Communications Coordinator - Newfield - The Woodlands, Texas
- VP, Engineering - OPB - Portland, Oregon
- Digital Dailies Technician - Bling Digital - Los Angeles, California
- Junior Media Systems Engineer - Oriental DreamWorks - Shanghai, China
- Modeling Supervisor - Oriental DreamWorks - Shanghai, China
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- Canon’s EOS 7D Mark II Upgrades 1080 HD to 60p, Adds All-I Codec
- Adobe Adds Another Half-Million Creative Cloud Subscribers
- Review: Sachtler Ace L MS CF Tripod with Ace Accessories
- SGO Previews Mistika 8.4 at IBC
- ProMax Revs Up Speed, Capacity of Platform Servers at IBC
- Nikon Introduces 1080/60p-Capable D750 1080/60p DSLR
- Autodesk Flame Award-Winner James Sénade on the Power of His “Magic Tool”
- Blackmagic Design Buys Fusion VFX Software Maker Eyeon
- Sony Announces Documentary-Style PXW-FS7 4K UHD Camera
- Assimilate Shows SCRATCH and SCRATCH Lab v8.1 at IBC
Canon announced the EOS 7D Mark II at Photokina this week, upgrading the original 7D's video capabilities by increasing the...
Autodesk is continuing to move its software model away from perpetual licensing and toward desktop subscriptions, officials...
The Daily Feed
Autodesk shows off Bifrost, the new procedural effects platform designed...
- Sony Expects $2 Billion Loss for Fiscal Year
- Consumer 4K Products Get New 4K Logo
- Apple Drops ProApps from Corporate Definition
[via Alex4D/Final Cut Pro X and Post Production Blog]
- For Cinephiles, Netflix Is Less and Less an Option
[via KQED Arts]
- Playboy Interview: David Fincher
Press Release City
Videos of the day
"Any actor who tells you that he's not inspired by Bugs Bunny is a liar, frankly." Bryan Cranston performs the Major League Baseball post-season as a one-man show in this six-minute (!) promo for TBS.
Sep 16 GoDaddy "Related"
Internet domain registrar and web hosting provider GoDaddy continues to search for just the right advertising tack to showcase the company's deliberately wacky brand personality without alienating small business owners (remember those tone-deaf Super Bowl ads from years past?) with four n…
Well, if you happen to be backstage at the Metropolitan Opera on a Sunday afternoon with a couple minutes to spare, why not shoot a "music video?" Director Spike Jonze (Her) and actress Elle Fanning (Maleficent) made this one spontaneously (and unofficially) as a tribute to singer/songwri…