Staying employed in the same place is really tough these days. I'm not sure how much the...
Studio Job Listings
- Production Assistant - Blue Sky Studios - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Advanced Video Engineer III - Charter Communications - Greenwood...
- Tenure Track Assistant, Associate or Full Professor (Virtual...
- 2D Character Animation Faculty - California Institution of the Arts...
- Assistant, Associate, Or Professors Of Interior Design,College Of...
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- AJA Ships the 4K Cion Production Camera
- Review: HP DreamColor Z27x Display
- Assimilate Updates Scratch Tools with Improved Metadata Support
- Boris FX Acquires Imagineer Systems
- Panasonic Publishes Firmware Upgrade Schedules for VariCam 35 and HS
- Panasonic Ships AJ-PG50 AVC-Ultra Field Recorder
- Psyop Launches Film and Television Division
- Adobe to Buy Microstock Library Fotolia, Integrate with Creative Cloud
- Convergent Design’s Odyssey7Q+ Will Accept 4K and UHD over HDMI
- Vitec Group Acquires SmallHD
AJA said it has begun global shipments of the Cion, the 4K production camera that collected the lion's share of buzz coming...
An editor's best work is never meant to be noticed when watching a film. But imagine the ultimate hat trick: an...
The Daily Feed
Designer Matteo Forghieri won a Maxon-sponsored competition for one-minute...
- President Obama Says Sony Made a ‘Mistake’ In Pulling The Interview
- Google Seizes on Sony Hacked Docs to Attack MPAA Conspiracy
[via The Hollywood Reporter]
- Ida, Force Majeure and Leviathan Make Oscar’s Foreign Language Shortlist
[via The Wrap]
- Film and TV Musicians’ Earnings Plunge, Report Says
- CTRL+Console Turns Your iPad into a Video Editing Control Surface
[via Photography Bay]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Dec 18 The Mysterious Floating Orb
Turns out "Weird Al" Yankovic makes more than just funny music videos these days.
Dec 17 Snowballs in Super-Slo-Mo
Baltimore agency Exit10 wished its clients happy holidays with a winter-themed video showing staff getting ... well, getting hit in the face with snowballs. It was shot at 1500fps with the Vision Research Miro M320s high-speed camera.