Studio Job Listings
- Teaching Faculty I- Motion Picture 12 Month - Florida State...
- Interior Designer - Wright Heerema Architects - Chicago, Illinois
- Cybersecurity Awareness Manager - IBM - Orlando, Florida
- Multi-Media Sales Representative (Healthcare Industry) - AEGIS Media...
- Headquarter Account Executive - Shiseido Cosmetics - New York, New York
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- Schneider-Kreuznach Restructures, Scraps Planned MFT Lenses
- CineSync Tightens Shotgun Integration for New v3.6
- Convergent Design Cuts SSD Media Prices
- Studio Special Report: The State of the Art in Drone Technology
- Q&A: UAVUS Co-Founder Bob Gonsalves on Drones, Evolving Legislation, and Best Practices for Pilots
- Q&A: DJI’s Randy Braun on Drone Design, Flying Tips, and the History of the Phantom
- 10 Drone Feats and Fails Gone Viral: What Can We Learn from Them?
- Codex Ships V-Raw Recorder for Panasonic VariCam 35
- InterDrone Film Festival to Showcase Footage Shot by UAV
- SIGGRAPH to Honor ILM’s 40th in 2015 Production Sessions
Cospective CineSync has taken its Shotgun integration a step further, building a portal dedicated to Shotgun's production...
Director and screenwriter Alex Garland's exquisite corpse of a film, Ex Machina, assembles its shape-shifting images and...
The new VideoBlocks Marketplace, launched this week, is aiming to put a good deal of the profits from the stock footage...
The Daily Feed
From Matthew Pearce, a tutorial showing an approach to color-grading for...
- Univision Files for IPO
[via The Wrap]
- Reelz to Show Donald Trump’s Miss USA Pageant
[via The New York Times]
- Top Chinese Director Says Local Filmmakers Must Raise Their Game to Compete with Hollywood
[via The Hollywood Reporter]
- Here’s What It Means to Be the Weapons Master on a Terminator Movie
[via Business Insider]
- Technology and the Evolution of Storytelling, by John Lasseter
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Monroe Public Access Cable Television [site offline at press time] saw its viewership skyrocket this month, when — in a David Letterman-level stunt — Stephen Colbert hosted the latest edition of public-access show Only in Monroe. His special guest? Local rapper Eminem.
Jul 1 Rocket Wars
Every year on Holy Saturday, two sets of Greek Orthodox parishioners on the island of Chios wait for the sun to go down, then fire off immense volleys of rockets at each other's churches. Creative collective Variable set out to document this year's event with cameras including the Phantom…
Jun 30 Leica 100
This (briefly NSFW) ad from Brazilian agency F/Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi, recreating iconic photographic images to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Leica cameras, won the Grand Prix at the 2015 Cannes Lions last week. It was directed by Jones+Tino and the DP was Bjorn Charpentier. For ful…