Companies spend big money on Super Bowl ads because they want their brands to be...
Studio Job Listings
- Multimedia Design Specialist - Florida State University - Tallahassee, FL
- Marketing Specialist Healthcare Clinic - Walgreens - Deerfield, IL
- Promotions Writer/Producer/Editor - REELZ Channel - Albuquerque, NM
- Vice President Creative Services - INSP, LLC - Charlotte Area, South...
- Vice President On-Air Promos - INSP, LLC - Charlotte Area, SC
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- Adobe Stock Rolls Out 4K Content
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Leads VES Awards
- Optimus Creates a Stunning All-CG Opener for Creative Convention
- Autodesk to Terminate 10 Percent of Workforce
- Assimilate Adds VR Workflow to Scratch Web
- Canon’s New EOS-1D X Mark II Records 4K 60p Video to CFast Cards
- Backstage at the Eddie Awards
- Avid Media Composer 8.5 Adds HDR, Simplifies Menus, Offers Better Feedback on the Timeline
- Podcast: Director Craig Gillespie on the Massive Effort Behind The Finest Hours
- Review: Sony PXW-FS5
- ARRI Case Study - Sponsored Content
- Grass Valley Offers EDIUS Users JUMP Upgrade to Version 8 - Sponsored Content
Adobe has added more than 100,000 4K video assets to its subscription-based and per-clip service Adobe Stock. The...
It took a Kickstarter campaign, 1,261 3D-printed faces, a bit of blind faith and a hard-working team of filmmakers and...
Life's getting complicated for producers. Whether it's the rise of multiscreen viewing or the accelerating use of ad...
The Daily Feed
Rampant Design CEO Sean Mullen demonstrates speed-ramping techniques in...
- Super Bowl 50’s 111.9 Million Viewers Down 2 Percent From Last Year’s Record High
[via The Wrap]
- Pixar’s Inside Out Wins Top Prize at Annie Awards
- Daniel Gerson, Screenwriter on Monsters, Inc. and Its Prequel, Dies at 49
[via The Hollywood Reporter]
- Poor Quality USB Type-C Cables Can Fry Your Gadgets
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Feb 8 Snowbird
It looks like he's making a habit of this. Director Sean Baker, who shot indie feature Tangerine on the iPhone, is back with a new iPhone-captured short film, "Snowbird," for fashion label Kenzo. It stars Abbey Lee (Mad Max: Fury Road) and was shot in a California desert community. Alexis…
It took him two years of practice to perfect the technique, but pro freestyle skier Nicolas Vuignier made this uniquely striking video with an iPhone swinging around his head on a tether.
Mick Jagger first floated his idea for a musically driven, raucous 1970s-era rock-n-roll film with Martin Scorsese 20 years ago. Showrunner Terence Winter (Boardwalk Empire, The Sopranos), with Jagger and Scorsese as executive producers, transformed that idea into HBO's hotly anticipated …