Ever wish your digital painting could really have the look of oil on canvas? Well, the next...
Studio Job Listings
- Multimedia Content Producer - Curry College - Milton, MA
- Freelance Junior 3D Artist - All Things Media, LLC - Mahwah, NJ
- PSYCHOMETRICIAN - The Medical Council of Canada - Ottawa, Canada
- Social Media Producer - Columbia University - NY
- Assistant Editor - The Christian Broadcasting Network - Virginia Beach, VA
Follow us on Twitter
- AMD Demos 8K-Ready 1 TB Solid State Graphics Technology
- Blackmagic Releases Blackmagic Fusion for Linux
- Nozon and Vray to Add Parallax to VR Renders
- Maxon Previews Cinema 4D Release 18
- Autodesk Releases Maya 2017 with Arnold Built In
- Pixar Open-Sources Universal Scene Description
- HP Debuts Third-Gen Z240 Workstations
- PipelineFX Adds Metered Licensing as Cloud Rendering Matures
- NASA’s Z. Nagin Cox on How CG Makes Space Exploration Possible
- Nvidia Announces Quadro P6000 Card at SIGGRAPH
- All in One Avid Post Production Bundle - Sponsored Content
- What You Need in a Laptop for Video Editing and Streaming Live Production - Sponsored Content
AMD announced at SIGGRAPH that it is developing an ambitious new high-performance video card that will incorporate a 1 TB...
Need to scratch that 3D itch? Cinema 4D maker Maxon and writer Meleah Maynard offered StudioDaily this close-up look at the...
The Daily Feed
Rampant Design CEO Sean Mullen demonstrates speed-ramping techniques in...
- Netflix Boss Ted Sarandos Still Insists Ratings Have ‘No Relevance for Us’
[via The Wrap]
- James Cameron and Gale Anne Hurd on How to Save Moviegoing
- Take A Look Inside Taschen’s Massive Disney Animation Book
[via Cartoon Brew]
- Jack Davis, Legendary Mad magazine, EC Comics and Movie Poster Artist, Dead at 91
[via Daily News]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Jul 28 Supergirl VFX Breakdown
If you want to believe a woman can fly, maybe don't watch this excellent visual breakdown of the massive effort that Encore VFX, under VFX supervisor Armen Kevorkian, put into a dramatic mid-air rescue sequence from Supergirl.
The folks at Stuttgart-based Mackevision have released their latest VFX breakdown, this one showing how environments were massively built up and out for the recently finished season of Game of Thrones.
L.A./Toronto VFX house Mr. X showcases its VFX breakdowns from the third and final season of Showtime's spooky series Penny Dreadful.