Studio Job Listings
- Assistant Dean/Director for Technology - S.I. Newhouse School of...
- Specialist, Media Production - University of Nevada, Reno - Reno, Nevada
- Viz Artist - Fox News Channel - New York
- Motion Graphics & Video Editor - Vidzu Media - St. Louis, Missouri
- UI Designer/Artist - Digital Extremes Ltd. - London, Canada
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- ARRI Announces 3.2K Alexa Format for High-Quality UHD Upscales
- Director James Marcus Haney on No Cameras Allowed
- Cinemartin Releases Denoiser Noise/Grain Reduction Software
- LaCie Ships 8big Rack System with 48 TB in 1RU over Thunderbolt
- Review: Blackmagic Production Camera 4K
- Vimeo on Demand Broadens Content with New Partners
- Shane Hurlbut, ASC, Takes Masterclass on the Road
- ARRI’s Amira Gets 4K Ultra HD ProRes Recording Option
- Google Acquires Zync VFX Cloud-Rendering Service
- Working with 12 Years of Footage for Richard Linklater’s Boyhood
ARRI continued to expand its 4K acquisition strategy this week with the announcement of ProRes 3.2K, a new Alexa recording...
James Marcus Haney's slightly wide-eyed yet big-hearted world view in the documentary No Cameras Allowed is infectious,...
Autodesk is continuing to move its software model away from perpetual licensing and toward desktop subscriptions, officials...
The Daily Feed
Autodesk shows off Bifrost, the new procedural effects platform designed...
- Breaking Bad Piracy Rates Soar Fivefold After 2014 Emmy Wins
- Patrick Warburton Set to Reboot The Tick As an Amazon Pilot
[via The Wrap]
- HBO Is Finally Remastering The Wire in HD
[via The Verge]
- 15 Must-See Films at TIFF, According to Its Programmers
- Digital Domain Co-Founder Scott Ross Reveals Plan for “Burning Man Meets TED” VFX Festival
[via The Hollywood Reporter/Behind the Screen]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Director Phillip Noyce (Dead Calm, Salt) and author Lois Lowry discuss the recent effort to bring her young adult classic The Giver to the big screen.
Aug 29 Trailer: Rosewater
His erstwhile Daily Show comrades John Oliver and Stephen Colbert are off to HBO and CBS, respectively, but can Comedy Central's linchpin funnyman Jon Stewart make a successful transition to filmmaking? His first feature as writer and director, Rosewater, makes its public premiere this we…
Aug 28 The Gap "Golf"
With Gone Girl safely wrapped but before its inevitable Oscar campaign takes off, director David Fincher has re-emerged in the world of commercials with a four-spot salvo for The Gap, which is promoting its new "Dress Normal" motto. Our favorite is "Golf," with its long (for a :30) eight-…