Studio Job Listings
- Audio Visual Technician - Muscogee County School District -...
- Producer Director - UC Santa Cruz - Santa Cruz, California
- Assistant Producer Director - UC Santa Cruz - Santa Cruz, California
- Chair of Entertainment Arts - College for Creative Studies -...
- Web Producer - Council on Foundations - Arlington, Virginia
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- Formosa Santa Monica Opens for Business in Former POP Sound Facility
- “Floating” an Animated Character with Cinema 4D and SynthEyes
- GoPro’s $500 Hero4 Black Shoots Ultra HD at 30fps
- Reel FX Creates Dedicated Virtual Reality Division
- DP Jim Frohna and Colorist Corinne Bogdanowicz on Transparent
- AJA Delivers Adobe Creative Cloud Support in Kona 4
- Avid Talks Growth Strategy As It Completes Financial Restatement
- ASC to Honor John Bailey, Bill Roe, Phil Méheux, Matthew F. Leonetti
- ARRI Introduces Large-Sensor 6.5K Alexa 65
- Cinedeck Announces New Modular ZX Platform
GoPro has gone big with its tiny action cam this time around, adding 30fps 4K Ultra HD (UHD) capture to its new flagship...
Autodesk is continuing to move its software model away from perpetual licensing and toward desktop subscriptions, officials...
The Daily Feed
Autodesk shows off Bifrost, the new procedural effects platform designed...
- Annabelle Is Ready to Raise the Dead Horror Movie Box Office
[via The Wrap]
- Quentin Tarantino Reopens New Beverly, But Is 35mm Sustainable?
[via Indiewire/Thompson on Hollywood]
- David Fincher Will Direct All First-Season Episodes of HBO Series Utopia
- Microsoft’s Next OS Is Windows 10, Will Ship in 2015
- Why Are Some Hard Drives More Reliable Than Others?
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Sep 30 Eyes of Hitchcock
The murderous gaze, the creepy stare, the wide-eyed panic; video essayist Kogonada (previously) offers them all in hyper-edited montage form for your visual delectation.
Sep 26 Trailer: Blackhat
Director Michael Mann teams for the first time with cinematographer Stuart Dryburgh, ASC, on this upcoming thriller (formerly titled Cyber) shot with the ARRI Alexa XT Plus on locations in Los Angeles, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta.