Studio Job Listings
- Video Project Manager - SAGE Publications - Washington D.C., Dist. Columbia
- Video Content Analyst - SAGE Publications - Washington D.C., Dist. Columbia
- Episodic Director - Animation - The Christian Broadcasting Network -...
- Line Producer - Undisclosed - Glendale, California
- Broadcast Engineer II - EchoStar - Phoenix, Arizona
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- Headcase DP Andrew Shulkind on the Rules of Image Capture for Virtual Reality
- Review: GoPro Hero 4 Black
- Studio Suite Xi Adds High-Speed Transfer and Video-Delivery Service Options
- Autodesk, Microsoft Hook Up on 3D Printing and VR Initiatives
- StudioDaily Dossier: Ex Machina Production, Post and VFX
- The Netherlands’ Job, Joris and Marieke on Oscar-Nominated Short ‘A Single Life’
- Q&A: Sean Mullen, Rampant Design Tools
- Report: Adobe May Buy The Foundry
- Review: LaCie Rugged RAID
- NAB Video Coverage: 10 Hotspots for Cinematographers
Cinematographer Andrew Shulkind is an avid experimenter. From film to digital, and from cameras to lenses to lights, he...
The Salt of the Earth, a documentary portrait of Brazilian photographer Sebastião Ribeiro Salgado made by his son Juliano...
The new VideoBlocks Marketplace, launched this week, is aiming to put a good deal of the profits from the stock footage...
The Daily Feed
From Matthew Pearce, a tutorial showing an approach to color-grading for...
- Star Wars Overload Concerns Disney, CEO Robert Iger Says
[via The Wrap]
- Louis C.K. to Direct, Star in Indie Film I’m a Cop
[via The Hollywood Reporter]
- Joss Whedon Just Quit Twitter
[via Entertainment Weekly]
- Netflix Picks Up Green Eggs and Ham Animated Series From Ellen DeGeneres
- How Do You Charge for Your Services as a Filmmaker?
Press Release City
Videos of the day
The illusion is in the edits as director Michel Gondry reteams with The Chemical Brothers (and guest vocalist Q-Tip) for the first time since he made the duo's "Star Guitar" in 2001.
ILM VFX Supervisor Ben Snow and Animation Supervisor Marc Chu talk about updating and revamping Hulk for Avengers: Age of Ultron in this video from Wired and fxguide.
Is flying a camera on a drone already becoming passé? Music-video directors are starting to figure out new ways of getting the airborne machines into the picture. In this clip supporting Pomplamoose's cover of Madonna's "Like a Prayer," the drone plays its own role in a story of creepy, u…