Companies spend big money on Super Bowl ads because they want their brands to be...
Studio Job Listings
- Sr. Graphic Designer - Cascade Designs, Inc. - Seattle, WA
- Principal Training & Development Specialist - Raytheon - Fort Huachuca, AZ
- WEB MANAGER - Connected Interactive Inc. - Toronto, Canada
- Unit Head, E-Learning Technologies - Atlanta University Center -...
- On-Air Graphic Designer - EWTN Global Catholic Network - Irondale, AL
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- VFX Supervisor Tom Wood on Mad Max: Fury Road
- Panasonic Premieres Compact VariCam LT
- YouTube Cranks Up the Original Content for YouTube Red
- VFX Supervisor Richard Stammers on The Martian
- New AJA RovoCam Boasts One-Cable Connectivity
- Adobe Stock Rolls Out 4K Content
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Leads VES Awards
- Optimus Creates a Stunning All-CG Opener for Creative Convention
- Autodesk to Terminate 10 Percent of Workforce
- Assimilate Adds VR Workflow to Scratch Web
- ARRI Case Study - Sponsored Content
- Grass Valley Offers EDIUS Users JUMP Upgrade to Version 8 - Sponsored Content
Panasonic’s VariCam 35 was released to great acclaim in 2014, updating Panasonic’s flagship camera system for digital motion...
George Miller’s post-apocalyptic desert adventure Mad Max: Fury Road captivated audiences and critics with its exhilarating,...
Life's getting complicated for producers. Whether it's the rise of multiscreen viewing or the accelerating use of ad...
The Daily Feed
Rampant Design CEO Sean Mullen demonstrates speed-ramping techniques in...
- Deadpool Blowing Up Box Office with $90 Million Debut
- Dr. Dre Filming Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
[via The Hollywood Reporter]
- The Future of Television, According to Google
[via The Washington Post]
- Self-Help Author: Robots Are Taking Over, So Learn Animation Before It’s Too Late
[via Cartoon Brew]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Video essayist Kevin B. Lee makes his case in the Academy Award race for director Adam McKay's The Big Short, reminding us why we care about movies in the first place. Lee's insightful series, now in its fourth year, can be found at the Fandor digital magazine Keyframe.
Ever wonder how the FAA plans to keep scofflaw drone flights in check? Maybe they should take a cue from their European counterparts. Watch law enforcement in the Netherlands train birds of prey to snatch unauthorized drones out of the sky in this (sadly unsubtitled) video from the Dutch …
If you want to take pretty pictures from 90,000 feet, it helps to fly with gear that's designed for low-light photography. Night Crew Labs built a balloon rig to take a Sony a7S hooked up to an Atomos external recorder into the skies over the San Francisco Bay, along with a variety of GoP…