Studio Job Listings
- Video Project Manager - SAGE Publications - Washington D.C., Dist. Columbia
- Video Content Analyst - SAGE Publications - Washington D.C., Dist. Columbia
- Episodic Director - Animation - The Christian Broadcasting Network -...
- Line Producer - Undisclosed - Glendale, California
- Broadcast Engineer II - EchoStar - Phoenix, Arizona
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- Review: GoPro Hero 4 Black
- Studio Suite Xi Adds High-Speed Transfer and Video-Delivery Service Options
- Autodesk, Microsoft Hook Up on 3D Printing and VR Initiatives
- StudioDaily Dossier: Ex Machina Production, Post and VFX
- The Netherlands’ Job, Joris and Marieke on Oscar-Nominated Short ‘A Single Life’
- Q&A: Sean Mullen, Rampant Design Tools
- Report: Adobe May Buy The Foundry
- Review: LaCie Rugged RAID
- NAB Video Coverage: 10 Hotspots for Cinematographers
- Focus Assist Gets Smarter with New Scene-Mapping Tools on the Way
GoPro exploded on the video production scene about five years ago. The ubiquitous action cams are seen everywhere in...
The Salt of the Earth, a documentary portrait of Brazilian photographer Sebastião Ribeiro Salgado made by his son Juliano...
The new VideoBlocks Marketplace, launched this week, is aiming to put a good deal of the profits from the stock footage...
The Daily Feed
From Matthew Pearce, a tutorial showing an approach to color-grading for...
- Avengers: Age of Ultron Soars to $188 Million but Record Bid Is Knocked Out
[via The Wrap]
- Adam Driver and Lupita Nyong’o’s Characters Revealed in Exclusive Star Wars: The Force Awakens Photos
[via Vanity Fair]
- This High-Res Moon Photo Was Made by a Self-Taught Astrophotographer
- 5 Quick Tips to Boost Your Video’s YouTube Rank
[via The Beat]
- Nigel Terry Dies at 69
[via The Guardian]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
ILM VFX Supervisor Ben Snow and Animation Supervisor Marc Chu talk about updating and revamping Hulk for Avengers: Age of Ultron in this video from Wired and fxguide.
Is flying a camera on a drone already becoming passé? Music-video directors are starting to figure out new ways of getting the airborne machines into the picture. In this clip supporting Pomplamoose's cover of Madonna's "Like a Prayer," the drone plays its own role in a story of creepy, u…
Apr 30 Battle Deadline
California Institute of the Arts animation students struggle to finish their graduation projects in a variety of styles under deadline pressure. Unfortunately for them, a fearsome renegade force of rejected character designs has other plans.The short was directed by BFA 4 student John Cod…