Studio Job Listings
- Content Coordinator - The E.W. Scripps Company - Arizona
- Supervisor, Sales Forecasting - Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. -...
- Animation Supervisor - Axis Animation - Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Fjord Visual Designer - Seattle - Accenture - Seattle, Washington
- Mid-Senior Level Illustrator - McCown Design Agency - Rolling Hills...
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- Tech Giants Team Up on Royalty-Free Web Video Codec
- High-Octane Camera Wrangling on Mad Max: Fury Road
- Litepanels Announces Brick Bi-Color On-Camera LED
- HP Retains Its Lead in Workstations — But Just Barely, Research Finds
- New Matthews Car Mounts Available Through Evidence Camera Rentals
- Canon Debuts Technology to Reduce Color Fringing in 35mm EF Lens
- Shade VFX Names Lisa Maher Executive Producer
- Going Off Grid to Archive the Planet in 4K
- Cartoni to Show Four New Fluid Heads for Lightweight Cameras at IBC
- Thomson Video Networks Will Demo HDR Broadcasts at IBC
Some of the biggest technology companies in the world are collaborating on a new series of media codecs and formats that...
Harvard University's Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology developed BioVisions, a collaborative lab of scientists,...
Philadelphia has a new audio post-production option with the opening of Shake Audio Post at MilkBoy. MilkBoy the Studio...
The Daily Feed
Give Jason Bowdach of L.A. color-correction and finishing studio Cinetic...
- Apple Eyes Move into Original Programming
- VMAs Hosted by Half-Naked Miley Cyrus Lose MTV 3.3 Million Viewers
[via The Wrap]
- How Converting My DSLR to Infrared Made Me Fall in Love with Trees
- Prolost Handcrank
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Aug 31 Taylor Swift: Wildest Dreams
Lush even by Taylor Swift's rarefied standards, the "Wildest Dreams" video was shot partly on location in Africa by director Joseph Kahn and DP Christopher Probst. (That's Clint Eastwood's youngest son, Scott Eastwood, in the leading-man role.) Chancler Haynes edited and Dave Hussey was …
Aug 28 Burning Man: The Musical
Silicon Valley meets Rent in Burning Man: The Musical, a crowdfunded project that poses the very 21st century question: "What would Steve Jobs do?"