When it comes to sharing insight on creative technique,...
Studio Job Listings
- Demonstrator in Computer Animation - Bournemouth University - United...
- Experienced RN Interview Day - Vanderbilt University Medical Center...
- Demonstrator in Computer Animation (Digital Camera Systems) -...
- General Manager, Communications - Audi of America - Herndon, Virginia
- Sr. Mgr, Field Marketing - EMC - Brentford, United Kingdom
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- Review: Panavision Panascout
- SIGGRAPH Embraces Immersive Content with First VR Village
- Chaos Group Releases V-Ray 3.1 for Maya
- Vicon Vantage Mocap Cameras Will Make U.S. Debut at SIGGRAPH
- Allegorithmic Announces New Platform for Sharing Meshes, Shaders, other Materials
- 10 Ways to Save Money by Data-Mining Your Render Farm
- Review: Canon 50–1000mm T5.0–8.9 Ultra Telephoto Zoom
- Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 12 Enters Public Beta
- Fujinon Begins Shipping 4K Ultra HD Series Lenses for Broadcast
- How Pixar’s Inside Out Models Real-World Filmmaking Tools
- Matrox Announces VS4Recorder Multi-cam Recording App for Matrox VS4 - Sponsored Content
- BulletProof for Windows now part of Shooter Suite 12.3 - Sponsored Content
For a filmmaker, having good locations is winning half the battle for capturing eye-catching visuals. Although different...
Director and screenwriter Alex Garland's exquisite corpse of a film, Ex Machina, assembles its shape-shifting images and...
Philadelphia has a new audio post-production option with the opening of Shake Audio Post at MilkBoy. MilkBoy the Studio...
The Daily Feed
Give Jason Bowdach of L.A. color-correction and finishing studio Cinetic...
- Relativity Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
[via The Hollywood Reporter/THR, Esq.]
- NBCUniversal Set to Invest $250 Million Into BuzzFeed
[via The Wrap]
- Paramount’s Plan to Shorten Home Entertainment Windows Gains Support
- DVX200 4K Shooting Tour
[via Panasonic Pro Video]
- Zeiss Lens Line-up and Camera Compatibility
[via AbelCine CineTechnica]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Jul 30 Foals: Mountain at My Gates
Want to see that GoPro spherical rig in action? Fire up Google Chrome (use AWSD keys or your mouse to move the viewport) or the YouTube mobile app and check out this 360-degree music video for English rock band Foals directed by Nabil. Bonus: don't miss the immersive bicycle ride through …
It's Bay-ghazi as director Michael Bay's new one takes on the true story of the September 11, 2012, attacks on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya. The DP is Dion Beebe, ASC, ACS, an Oscar-winnner for Memoirs of a Geisha.