Studio Job Listings
- Marketing Specialist Healthcare Clinic - Walgreens - Deerfield, IL
- Promotions Writer/Producer/Editor - REELZ Channel - Albuquerque, NM
- Vice President Creative Services - INSP, LLC - Charlotte Area, South...
- Vice President On-Air Promos - INSP, LLC - Charlotte Area, SC
- Creative Multimedia Specialist - General Dynamics NASSCO - San Diego, CA
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- Adobe Stock Rolls Out 4K Content
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Leads VES Awards
- Optimus Creates a Stunning All-CG Opener for Creative Convention
- Autodesk to Terminate 10 Percent of Workforce
- Assimilate Adds VR Workflow to Scratch Web
- Canon’s New EOS-1D X Mark II Records 4K 60p Video to CFast Cards
- Backstage at the Eddie Awards
- Avid Media Composer 8.5 Adds HDR, Simplifies Menus, Offers Better Feedback on the Timeline
- Podcast: Director Craig Gillespie on the Massive Effort Behind The Finest Hours
- Review: Sony PXW-FS5
- Grass Valley Offers EDIUS Users JUMP Upgrade to Version 8 - Sponsored Content
- Videoguys Top 10 Picks for Houses of Worship - Sponsored Content
Adobe has added more than 100,000 4K video assets to its subscription-based and per-clip service Adobe Stock. The...
It took a Kickstarter campaign, 1,261 3D-printed faces, a bit of blind faith and a hard-working team of filmmakers and...
Life's getting complicated for producers. Whether it's the rise of multiscreen viewing or the accelerating use of ad...
The Daily Feed
Rampant Design CEO Sean Mullen demonstrates speed-ramping techniques in...
- Hail, Caesar! Nabs $543K, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Scares Up $300K Thursday
[via The Hollywood Reporter]
- GoPro to Trim Lineup to Just Three Cameras As Business Continues to Nosedive
- How They Mixed the Chilling Sounds for the Oscar-Nominated Bridge of Spies
[via Indiewire/Thompson on Hollywood]
- A Deep Dive into the Business of Virtual Reality Porn
[via The Next Web]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
It took him two years of practice to perfect the technique, but pro freestyle skier Nicolas Vuignier made this uniquely striking video with an iPhone swinging around his head on a tether.
Mick Jagger first floated his idea for a musically driven, raucous 1970s-era rock-n-roll film with Martin Scorsese 20 years ago. Showrunner Terence Winter (Boardwalk Empire, The Sopranos), with Jagger and Scorsese as executive producers, transformed that idea into HBO's hotly anticipated …
Michael Jackson's "Thriller" gets a gloomy 21st-century update thanks to director Hiro Murai, English trip-hop superstars Massive Attack, who provide the music, and actor John Hawkes, who leads the dance.