Studio Job Listings
- Corporate Communications Coordinator - Newfield - The Woodlands, Texas
- VP, Engineering - OPB - Portland, Oregon
- Digital Dailies Technician - Bling Digital - Los Angeles, California
- Junior Media Systems Engineer - Oriental DreamWorks - Shanghai, China
- Modeling Supervisor - Oriental DreamWorks - Shanghai, China
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- Avid Introduces DNxHR Codec for 2K, 4K, and UHD Editing
- Canon’s EOS 7D Mark II Upgrades 1080 HD to 60p, Adds All-I Codec
- Adobe Adds Another Half-Million Creative Cloud Subscribers
- Review: Sachtler Ace L MS CF Tripod with Ace Accessories
- SGO Previews Mistika 8.4 at IBC
- ProMax Revs Up Speed, Capacity of Platform Servers at IBC
- Nikon Introduces 1080/60p-Capable D750 1080/60p DSLR
- Autodesk Flame Award-Winner James Sénade on the Power of His “Magic Tool”
- Blackmagic Design Buys Fusion VFX Software Maker Eyeon
- Sony Announces Documentary-Style PXW-FS7 4K UHD Camera
Avid is finally adding native support for higher-than-HD resolutions to the Media Composer workflow, with the new DNxHR...
Autodesk is continuing to move its software model away from perpetual licensing and toward desktop subscriptions, officials...
The Daily Feed
Autodesk shows off Bifrost, the new procedural effects platform designed...
- Insiders Predict Which New Shows Will Be Hits (and Flops)
[via Entertainment Weekly/Inside TV]
- AMC Entertainment Accelerates Theater Upgrades Ahead of 2015 Blockbusters
[via Deadline Hollywood]
- Everything You Need to Know About Codecs
[via Philip Bloom]
- This Is How You Geek Out on Cinematography
- 10 Things to Know About Shooting with Vintage Lenses
[via The Beat]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
We've all gotten used to watching music videos in high-definition, but we don't see too many these days that were shot on film. This one (a bit NSFW for nudity) for duo The Dove & the Wolf was directed and shot by Zack Spiger and edited by Sacha Szwarc.The colorist was Vincent Amor.
"Any actor who tells you that he's not inspired by Bugs Bunny is a liar, frankly." Bryan Cranston performs the Major League Baseball post-season as a one-man show in this six-minute (!) promo for TBS.
Sep 16 GoDaddy "Related"
Internet domain registrar and web hosting provider GoDaddy continues to search for just the right advertising tack to showcase the company's deliberately wacky brand personality without alienating small business owners (remember those tone-deaf Super Bowl ads from years past?) with four n…