Studio Job Listings
- Video Project Manager - SAGE Publications - Washington D.C., Dist. Columbia
- Video Content Analyst - SAGE Publications - Washington D.C., Dist. Columbia
- Episodic Director - Animation - The Christian Broadcasting Network -...
- Line Producer - Undisclosed - Glendale, California
- Broadcast Engineer II - EchoStar - Phoenix, Arizona
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- At NAB, Vendors and Users Both Got Serious About 4K Workflow
- New Cameras Offer 4K (and Higher) Acquisition at Every Price Tier
- Comcast Announces 4K Set-Top Box
- Renowned Mixer Kevin O’Connell Back at Sony Pictures After Seven Years Away
- Headcase DP Andrew Shulkind on the Rules of Image Capture for Virtual Reality
- Review: GoPro Hero 4 Black
- Studio Suite Xi Adds High-Speed Transfer and Video-Delivery Service Options
- Autodesk, Microsoft Hook Up on 3D Printing and VR Initiatives
- StudioDaily Dossier: Ex Machina Production, Post and VFX
- The Netherlands’ Job, Joris and Marieke on Oscar-Nominated Short ‘A Single Life’
Storage and networking were hot topics at NAB, as content creators who had successfully shrugged off questions about 4K...
The Salt of the Earth, a documentary portrait of Brazilian photographer Sebastião Ribeiro Salgado made by his son Juliano...
The new VideoBlocks Marketplace, launched this week, is aiming to put a good deal of the profits from the stock footage...
The Daily Feed
From Matthew Pearce, a tutorial showing an approach to color-grading for...
- Facebook’s Oculus Rift Virtual-Reality Headset to Ship in Early 2016
- FCC Chief Warns Cable Ops: Don’t Thwart Broadband Competitiors
- Is It a Golden Age for Chinese Cinema?
- NEWS FLASH: Retiring Cinema Owner to Give Away the Place + $20,000!
[via The Cape Ann Cinema & Stage]
- Lighting with LED Panels
[via The Beat]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
May 6 Honda Civic: Feeling
Honda engineers attend to every minute aspect of your driving experience at 1000fps in this VFX-laden spot for the new Civic. Johnny Hardstaff directed via RSA Films for agency Wieden+Kennedy. Adam Crocker supervised VFX at MPC. More details are at the MPC website.
The illusion is in the edits as director Michel Gondry reteams with The Chemical Brothers (and guest vocalist Q-Tip) for the first time since he made the duo's "Star Guitar" in 2001.
ILM VFX Supervisor Ben Snow and Animation Supervisor Marc Chu talk about updating and revamping Hulk for Avengers: Age of Ultron in this video from Wired and fxguide.