Studio Job Listings
- Post Engineering Technician - Bling Digital - Los Angeles, California
- Corporate Communications Coordinator - Newfield - The Woodlands, Texas
- VP, Engineering - OPB - Portland, Oregon
- Digital Dailies Technician - Bling Digital - Los Angeles, California
- Junior Media Systems Engineer - Oriental DreamWorks - Shanghai, China
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- Cinedeck Announces New Modular ZX Platform
- MoVI M15 Stabilizer Trickles Out As Freefly Begins Limited Shipments
- Quantel Adds Sony, ARRI Feature Support to Pablo Rio
- Avid Introduces DNxHR Codec for 2K, 4K, and UHD Editing
- Canon’s EOS 7D Mark II Upgrades 1080 HD to 60p, Adds All-I Codec
- Adobe Adds Another Half-Million Creative Cloud Subscribers
- Review: Sachtler Ace L MS CF Tripod with Ace Accessories
- SGO Previews Mistika 8.4 at IBC
- ProMax Revs Up Speed, Capacity of Platform Servers at IBC
- Nikon Introduces 1080/60p-Capable D750 1080/60p DSLR
Cinedeck announced at IBC the new ZX platform, a line of rack-mounted and highly modular recording systems designed to scale...
Autodesk is continuing to move its software model away from perpetual licensing and toward desktop subscriptions, officials...
The Daily Feed
Autodesk shows off Bifrost, the new procedural effects platform designed...
- Expendables 3 Producer: We Want to Go After 10 Million Who Illegally Downloaded Movie
- Greg Berlanti’s Supergirl Lands at CBS with Series Commitment
[via The Hollywood Reporter/The Live Feed]
- YouTube Is Spending More Money on Original Content
- Life After Blockbuster: Catching Up With the Owner of Some of the Last Remaining Blockbuster Video Stores
[via Yahoo! Movies]
- Three Ways to Fix Banding in After Effects
[via The Beat]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
The latest beloved character to undergo the transition from 2D cartoon figure to CG creation is Popeye the Sailor Man, thanks to director Genndy Tartakovsky (Samurai Jack, Star Wars: Clone Wars, Hotel Transylvania).
We've all gotten used to watching music videos in high-definition, but we don't see too many these days that were shot on film. This one (a bit NSFW for nudity) for duo The Dove & the Wolf was directed and shot by Zack Spiger and edited by Sacha Szwarc.The colorist was Vincent Amor.
"Any actor who tells you that he's not inspired by Bugs Bunny is a liar, frankly." Bryan Cranston performs the Major League Baseball post-season as a one-man show in this six-minute (!) promo for TBS.