Studio Job Listings
- Post Engineering Technician - Bling Digital - Los Angeles, California
- Corporate Communications Coordinator - Newfield - The Woodlands, Texas
- VP, Engineering - OPB - Portland, Oregon
- Digital Dailies Technician - Bling Digital - Los Angeles, California
- Junior Media Systems Engineer - Oriental DreamWorks - Shanghai, China
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- ARRI Introduces Large-Sensor 6.5K Alexa 65
- Cinedeck Announces New Modular ZX Platform
- MoVI M15 Stabilizer Trickles Out As Freefly Begins Limited Shipments
- Quantel Adds Sony, ARRI Feature Support to Pablo Rio
- Avid Introduces DNxHR Codec for 2K, 4K, and UHD Editing
- Canon’s EOS 7D Mark II Upgrades 1080 HD to 60p, Adds All-I Codec
- Adobe Adds Another Half-Million Creative Cloud Subscribers
- Review: Sachtler Ace L MS CF Tripod with Ace Accessories
- SGO Previews Mistika 8.4 at IBC
- ProMax Revs Up Speed, Capacity of Platform Servers at IBC
Following the recent addition of UHD and 4K upscaling options for the Amira and Alexa, ARRI revealed the next stage of its...
Autodesk is continuing to move its software model away from perpetual licensing and toward desktop subscriptions, officials...
The Daily Feed
Autodesk shows off Bifrost, the new procedural effects platform designed...
- Bryan Singer Set to Helm X-Men: Apocalypse
[via Deadline Hollywood]
- Downton Abbey Ratings Down in British Season 5 Premiere
[via L.A. Times]
- Three New Schneider Full Frame Lenses Announced
- Barco Escape Gets First Real-World Test with Maze Runner
[via Celluloid Junkie]
- George Sluizer, Director of The Vanishing, Dies at 82
[via The Hollywood Reporter]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
With more small screens in circulation than ever before, it was only a matter of time before someone—in this case, Ukrainian band Brunettes Shoot Blondes—choreographed an animated music video across 14 separate screens of varying MacShapes and iSizes. The animation was created by SYT-X in…
The latest beloved character to undergo the transition from 2D cartoon figure to CG creation is Popeye the Sailor Man, thanks to director Genndy Tartakovsky (Samurai Jack, Star Wars: Clone Wars, Hotel Transylvania).
We've all gotten used to watching music videos in high-definition, but we don't see too many these days that were shot on film. This one (a bit NSFW for nudity) for duo The Dove & the Wolf was directed and shot by Zack Spiger and edited by Sacha Szwarc.The colorist was Vincent Amor.