Studio Job Listings
- Senior Designer - Viacom - New York, New York
- Business Ops Specialist - EMC - Seattle, Washington
- Content Coordinator - The E.W. Scripps Company - Arizona
- Supervisor, Sales Forecasting - Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. -...
- Animation Supervisor - Axis Animation - Glasgow, United Kingdom
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- Cinegy Announces Jet Pack Software-Defined TV Package
- Grass Valley Will Preview Edius 8.1 at IBC
- Broadcast Pix Updates Its Switcher Software to v5.0
- FOR-A’s HVS-2000 Vision Mixer Has a New Control Panel
- Matrox to Debut Endea Reference Encode/Decode Platform at IBC
- Autodesk to End All Perpetual Licensing in July 2016
- Tech Giants Team Up on Royalty-Free Web Video Codec
- High-Octane Camera Wrangling on Mad Max: Fury Road
- Litepanels Announces Brick Bi-Color On-Camera LED
- HP Retains Its Lead in Workstations — But Just Barely, Research Finds
Cinegy announced Jet Pack, a suite of software-defined television tools aimed at helping users start broadcasting new...
Harvard University's Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology developed BioVisions, a collaborative lab of scientists,...
All Autodesk software, including suites as well as standalone products, will be available only on a subscription basis...
The Daily Feed
Give Jason Bowdach of L.A. color-correction and finishing studio Cinetic...
- Robert Redford’s A Walk in the Woods Treks to $1.2 Million in Box Office Debut
[via The Wrap]
- I Watched the New Mission: Impossible at Home for $500
[via Sound and Vision]
- Director Of Taylor Swift’s New Video Defends His Work
- The Top 25 American Film Schools
[via The Hollywood Reporter]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Sep 3 Recovering the Mindset
Editor Matthew Morettini cuts seamlessly between three different interpretations of novelist Thomas Harris's character Hannibal Lecter as the same scene is dramatized in three different works — director Michael Mann's Manhunter (1986), director Brett Ratner's Red Dragon (2002) and showrun…
There's a whole lot of screaming goin' on in this very in-your-face title sequence for the new Ryan Murphy show on Fox this fall. Fear not—the over-the-top horror tropes are delivered ironically, with co-star Diego Boneta offering a knowing wink to the camera.