It had been obvious for a while, but Apple's iPad Pro launch event today made it...
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- GenArts Releases Sapphire 9
- Panasonic Ships DVX200 4K Camera
- Dell Launches New Mobile and Desktop Workstations and Displays
- Nvidia Announces New Quadro Mobile GPUs
- JVC Posts v2.0 Firmware for 4KCam Line-up
- Review: Tiffen Satin, Black Satin and Pearlescent Filters
- Sony Launches All-4K YouTube Channel Highlighting Its Cameras
- HP Announces Entry-Level Z240 Workstation Specs
- Italy’s VIEW Conference Is a More Intimate Computer Graphics Confab
- Lifetime Hires New VP for Original Movies, Sebastian Dungan
GenArts released Sapphire 9, the latest version of its VFX plugin suite, with substantial improvements to the Effect...
Harvard University's Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology developed BioVisions, a collaborative lab of scientists,...
All Autodesk software, including suites as well as standalone products, will be available only on a subscription basis...
The Daily Feed
Give Jason Bowdach of L.A. color-correction and finishing studio Cinetic...
- The Martian Triumphs with $55 Million Debut
- Most of Relativity Media Acquired
[via The New York Times]
- Steven Soderbergh on Shift to TV: “Film Is Fear-Based”
[via The Hollywood Reporter]
- How to Shoot, Edit, and Upload 360-Degree Videos
[via The Beat]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Fans of director Jonathan Glazer's arthouse-friendly style will be intrigued and others perplexed by this new set of mysterious, atmospheric, and dryly humorous idents for U.K. public broadcaster Channel 4 that only hint, obliquely, at the channel's longstanding branding.
Oct 1 Psycho vs The Birds
It's not plagiarism if you copy from yourself: this quick comparison video created by Pablo Fernández Eyre shows how director Alfred Hitchcock borrowed from the most infamous sequence in Psycho (1960) to craft the most infamous sequence in The Birds (1963). (Fun fact: the storyboards for …
Sep 29 Things That Can Kill You
You'll know what you're making is worthwhile if someone hates it, says Welsh artist Death Spray Custom: "You need the hate to go with the love." This short documentary was directed and edited by Joe Marcantonio, and shot on the Red Epic and Canon 5D and 60D by Marcantonio and Andrew Lawre…