Studio Job Listings
- Post Engineering Technician - Bling Digital - Los Angeles, California
- VP, Engineering - OPB - Portland, Oregon
- Digital Dailies Technician - Bling Digital - Los Angeles, California
- Corporate Communications Coordinator - Newfield - The Woodlands, Texas
- Junior Media Systems Engineer - Oriental DreamWorks - Shanghai, China
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- GoPro’s $500 Hero4 Black Shoots Ultra HD at 30fps
- Reel FX Creates Dedicated Virtual Reality Division
- DP Jim Frohna and Colorist Corinne Bogdanowicz on Transparent
- AJA Delivers Adobe Creative Cloud Support in Kona 4
- Avid Talks Growth Strategy As It Completes Financial Restatement
- ASC to Honor John Bailey, Bill Roe, Phil Méheux, Matthew F. Leonetti
- ARRI Introduces Large-Sensor 6.5K Alexa 65
- Cinedeck Announces New Modular ZX Platform
- MoVI M15 Stabilizer Trickles Out As Freefly Begins Limited Shipments
- Quantel Adds Sony, ARRI Feature Support to Pablo Rio
GoPro has gone big with its tiny action cam this time around, adding 30fps 4K Ultra HD (UHD) capture to its new flagship...
Autodesk is continuing to move its software model away from perpetual licensing and toward desktop subscriptions, officials...
The Daily Feed
Autodesk shows off Bifrost, the new procedural effects platform designed...
- Equalizer Rises on Denzel Washington, Boxtrolls Best Laika Opener
[via Indiewire/Thompson on Hollywood]
- DreamWorks Animation Purchase by SoftBank Is ‘Bad Business,’ Leading Analyst Says
[via The Wrap]
- Why the Academy Should Double the Number of Best Actor Nominees
[via Deadline Hollywood]
- Retina iMacs with OS X Yosemite Could Launch Soon
- More 4K
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Sep 26 Trailer: Blackhat
Director Michael Mann teams for the first time with cinematographer Stuart Dryburgh, ASC, on this upcoming thriller (formerly titled Cyber) shot with the ARRI Alexa XT Plus on locations in Los Angeles, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta.
Sep 25 Aspirational
Kirsten Dunst stars in a very short film about very modern social interaction. Matthew Frost directed, Christopher Blauvelt (Night Moves, The Bling Ring) was the cinematographer, and Ethan Mitchell edited.