Among the most neglected key elements in low-budget films are production design and art...
Studio Job Listings
- Digital Media Engineer - KLRU-TV - AUSTIN, Texas
- Director of Technology Services - American University - Washington,...
- Graphic Designer / Video Editor - Bible League International -...
- Post Engineering Tech - The SIM Group/Bling - Atlanta, Georgia
- Workflow Producer - The SIM Group/Bling - Atlanta, Georgia
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- MSE Introduces KerriKart Camera Slider/Equipment Cart Combo
- U.K.’s Procam Purchases HotCam New York
- Cinedeck Announces File-Based Insert Editing Workflow
- Blackmagic Design Upgrades Teranex Express with New Conversion Options
- Wim Wenders and Juliano Ribeiro Salgado on The Salt of the Earth
- Orad to Show VR Previs for Virtual Set Designers at NAB
- Convergent Design Odyssey Now Oversamples HD Recordings
- Boris FX To Preview BCC 10, Mocha Pro 5 and More at NAB
- Shooting Ballet for the Big Screen with the Canon EOS C300
- FOR-A Is Bringing Lighter FT-ONE-S Super-High-Speed 4K Cam to NAB
Matthews Studio Equipment (MSE) is introducing something called a KerriKart at NAB this year. Designed by its namesake,...
The Salt of the Earth, a documentary portrait of Brazilian photographer Sebastião Ribeiro Salgado made by his son Juliano...
The new VideoBlocks Marketplace, launched this week, is aiming to put a good deal of the profits from the stock footage...
The Daily Feed
From Matthew Pearce, a tutorial showing an approach to color-grading for...
- Trevor Noah to Be Jon Stewart’s The Daily Show Replacement
[via Los Angeles Times]
- Secrecy on the Set: Hollywood Embraces Digital Security
[via The New York Times]
- Cinecittà Touts Italian Tax Credits to Hollywood
[via Screen Daily]
- “To Remove What Feels Electronic in the Image”: While We’re Young DP Sam Levy
[via Filmmaker Magazine]
- Alex Gibney on Going Clear’s Archival Scientology Footage, Using Drones, and Why More People Need to Speak Out Against the Church
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Mar 30 Toyota: G's Baseball Party
City-dwellers get sporty in this energetic Toyota Japan spot that imagines businessmen, construction workers, street vendors and more playing hardball in an urban environment.
Mar 27 RHODES: Turning Back Around
Mar 26 How to Be a Filmmaker
The YouTube satiricists known as IFHT effectively lampoon themselves in this video that reveals certain, um, tricks of the filmmaking trade. And remember: no matter how you say bokeh, you're saying it wrong.